The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
hmm interesting, i had no doubt in my mind the blood mike had on him was either one of the drops that got sprayed when gus gave dude the boxcutter treatment, or he got it on him when he helped move dudes body. but i went back and checked out both scenes, in the boxcutter scene he is wearing all black, in the bar scene his shirt is tan/beige/brown or whatever.

i never even thought at all that mike could have possibly killed gus, but going back and re-watching the second episode when mike says "You're never going to see Gus again Walter." the way he says it gave me a hmm... i had to remember though that it was admitted gus and walt have a show down in episode 12. i think its far far more likely that mike killed saul... after all, sauls commercial comes on while mike is in the bar...... and saul has been helping walt and jesse. either saul or his bodyguard or the guy who sold walt the gun

lol you guys are throwing all kinds of theories in my mind. i also had no doubt at all that it was mike that called walt outside of gus's house, but now im positive it was the new guy

i cant wait for the next episode

Aug 24, 2003
PS.. may i add, i rewatched all episodes of this show and i see why Bryan Crantston gets alot of attention but no1 and i mean NO1 is fucking with Aaron Paul as an actor on this show. he shows true emotion with everything he does and everything that happens to him and it's always so well done it feels like you know him personally and feel for the dude. like that whole heroin overdose with Jane and he has to talk to Mike. he's the best TV actor i've ever scene and wont be shocked if he becomes huge in actual movies.

amen!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
hmm interesting, i had no doubt in my mind the blood mike had on him was either one of the drops that got sprayed when gus gave dude the boxcutter treatment, or he got it on him when he helped move dudes body. but i went back and checked out both scenes, in the boxcutter scene he is wearing all black, in the bar scene his shirt is tan/beige/brown or whatever.

i never even thought at all that mike could have possibly killed gus, but going back and re-watching the second episode when mike says "You're never going to see Gus again Walter." the way he says it gave me a hmm... i had to remember though that it was admitted gus and walt have a show down in episode 12. i think its far far more likely that mike killed saul... after all, sauls commercial comes on while mike is in the bar...... and saul has been helping walt and jesse. either saul or his bodyguard or the guy who sold walt the gun

lol you guys are throwing all kinds of theories in my mind. i also had no doubt at all that it was mike that called walt outside of gus's house, but now im positive it was the new guy

i cant wait for the next episode

I honestly thought he killed Saul too.......

Remember he gave him like a "cheers" after the commercial ended?

Notice Saul was not in the last episode at all.

Dec 4, 2006
Why would Mike kill Saul tho?

we'll see on Sunday what's going on ..

if it's not Gus it's Saul, but I'm going to stick with that Mike killed Gus ..

Aug 24, 2003
Walt's son will die by car bomb

is anybody else thinking jesse will be the one to truly "break bad" by the end of this show. walt doesn't have what it takes. walt and jesse are polar opposites

remember how jesse leaned forward and stared at gus intensely in the eyes during the boxcutter scene, while walt leaned back in horror and couldn't make eye contact with gus for the whole rest of the scene? i feel there is a new level of respect between gus and jesse now.

jesse has lost the most and almost has nothing to lose now. his family disowned him, he lost jane, he lost his friend combo, his life has been completely destroyed by walt. i can imagine a scenario where jesse finds out that walt watched as jane died and didn't stop it, and jesse kills walt. (unless im super high or something and completely forgot taht jesse already knows this??)

jesse is taking over the show imo and i can envision him becoming an unstoppable force. walt is completely disconnected from the reality of meth, jesse is now welcoming death and living the meth reality to the fullest. walt has everything to lose and ultimately nothing really to gain.

just throwing that theory at the wall

Nov 7, 2006
is anybody else thinking jesse will be the one to truly "break bad" by the end of this show. walt doesn't have what it takes. walt and jesse are polar opposites

remember how jesse leaned forward and stared at gus intensely in the eyes during the boxcutter scene, while walt leaned back in horror and couldn't make eye contact with gus for the whole rest of the scene? i feel there is a new level of respect between gus and jesse now.

jesse has lost the most and almost has nothing to lose now. his family disowned him, he lost jane, he lost his friend combo, his life has been completely destroyed by walt. i can imagine a scenario where jesse finds out that walt watched as jane died and didn't stop it, and jesse kills walt. (unless im super high or something and completely forgot taht jesse already knows this??)

jesse is taking over the show imo and i can envision him becoming an unstoppable force. walt is completely disconnected from the reality of meth, jesse is now welcoming death and living the meth reality to the fullest. walt has everything to lose and ultimately nothing really to gain.

just throwing that theory at the wall
walt truley broke bad 1st. he killed in cold blood before Jesse ever did. i just think jesse is slippin and thats why he had no fear. and like you said he had nothing to lose in that boxcutter scene and walt did so it made him nervous like anyone with something to lose should be. shit even mike was nervous and he's a stone cold killer. jesse would never kill walt and if he tried he wouldnt succeed. in the end walt is more badass and more lethal.

Nov 7, 2006
ALSO jesse may have lost alot being with walt but he would've been dead without walt since Crazy 8 in season 1 was throwing the blame on Jesse for snitching on Emilio. Walt saved Jesse's life more than he fucked it up and Jesse only saved Walt's life once.

Aug 24, 2003
ALSO jesse may have lost alot being with walt but he would've been dead without walt since Crazy 8 in season 1 was throwing the blame on Jesse for snitching on Emilio. Walt saved Jesse's life more than he fucked it up and Jesse only saved Walt's life once.

i guess break bad was the wrong term to use, more like, lose himself and turn into a sociopath