The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Nah, I can't see Walt killing Jesse. He's forming an almost fatherly protection over the kid. I think Jesse is going to spiral out of control, it's possible he'll die. But the whole thing is really going to mess with Walt's head.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
My take is he killed him because:

1). People saw him at the crime scene.

2). He was supposed to keep Gale safe and failed.

3). To show how easily he'd kill anyone, even if it's someone he likes or is a good worker.

I mean, the manner in how he did it was to send a message. He did it in front of Walt and Jessie and when dudes head turned to the side after he cut it, he grabbed his head, straightened it out and allowed the blood to spray on Jessie and Walt, as to say, "now you look at this! This could be you"

It was a boss move.

Completely agree with all 3 reasons here!

Complete Boss move! He walked in. Didn't say 1 fucking word. Undresses, slices neck (still hasn't said a word), cleans up, walks up the stairs and says........"Well, Get Back To Work"..........

BOSS!!!!!!

Still betting Gustavo doesn't make it the whole seaon. With the lab notes at the end and the phone. They are already prepping us for that.

Nov 7, 2006
Nah, I can't see Walt killing Jesse. He's forming an almost fatherly protection over the kid. I think Jesse is going to spiral out of control, it's possible he'll die. But the whole thing is really going to mess with Walt's head.
exactly. i think he's going to have no choice especially if jesse spirals out of control AGAIN. Walt's all about calculating so my guess is he'll make out a list of jesse being alive or jesse being dead and it will weigh out to jesse dying as a better thing for both him and jesse. this scene will also pay homage to season 1 when he did the same with crazy 8. just my guess and i think it will make for GREAT drama

Nov 7, 2006
only reason why i think jesse might be safe is cause he won an emmy. if he didnt though he probably would be dead. and if you didnt know he was suppose to die in episode 8 in season 1 in a drug deal gone wrong but luckily there was a writer's strike so we were able to keep him on.

Nov 7, 2006
If Jesse dies they will have a very hard time creating a Season 5.
No way they kill off one of the two main characters.
true kind of but like i said they had plans to kill jesse all the way in season 1. but yeah they prolly wont but i think itn would make for great TV, very ballsy thing to do which no show ever does unless it's the finale of the show as a whole.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I wish they would have killed him in season 1, his character is so generic.
You are crazy. Jesse has had by far some of the funniest moments in the whole series and on top of that, if it wasn't for him, none of this would have ever happened.

Although I do think he might die this season and it would be pretty fitting if he did.