The official Breaking Bad is an awesome fucking show thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
um who the fuck was saul refering to when he said something about "the kid left so much booger powder in my car it would be a k9 units wet dream." What "kid" was in sauls car with meth or coke that had him have the car wash guy clean the shit out of his caddy? hella unexplained and random and kind of a big deal

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
um who the fuck was saul refering to when he said something about "the kid left so much booger powder in my car it would be a k9 units wet dream." What "kid" was in sauls car with meth or coke that had him have the car wash guy clean the shit out of his caddy? hella unexplained and random and kind of a big deal
not unexplained or random at all. Jessie took saul's car when he went to Walt's house with the gasoline, and it showed him snorting lines of the cd in the car. really? how could you miss that?

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
new interview with vince gilligan

I think these last three episodes, not to overstate it, and you could say this about the last eight, but with these last three in particular you need to install a seat belt on your sofa, you need to wear a crash helmet and a diaper. [laughs] I tell ya, this next episode (entitled “Ozymandias”), I think for my money, is the best episode we ever had had or ever will have. It was written by Moira Walley-Beckett and directed by Rian Johnson.