The official 2014 Raiders offseason thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
We won't get anything for Pryor in a trade. I read that he asked to be traded or released so he could be a starter somewhere. Lmao. Good luck with that terrelle

Last edited:

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Can't take this shhh no more bro. Pryor is a good qb. You trade for a bum and automatically make him the starter? Didn't they do the same BS with Matt Flynn?

All the cap space in the world and still being cheap and signing players that no team wants. Woodley and Tuck were good signings but other than that they're screwing up!

I'm done.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Can't take this shhh no more bro. Pryor is a good qb. You trade for a bum and automatically make him the starter? Didn't they do the same BS with Matt Flynn?

All the cap space in the world and still being cheap and signing players that no team wants. Woodley and Tuck were good signings but other than that they're screwing up!

I'm done.
Bro pryor is not a good qb. Why do you think no other teams are jumping at the chance to trade for him?? Schaub may be washed up, but he's proven he can be a player who can be a pro bowler and a consistent top 5 to 10 qb statistically. Pryor really had one good game throwing the ball and a few good games, mostly due to his legs. He's not a good qb. He's a better version of Tebow. I don't think this has been a great off-season, but it has been solid, and the team will be better this season. Tuck and Woodley are the only good signings? How about Tarrel Brown, James Jones, Austin Howard, Antonio Smith? All good moves. There's a few guys out there I would have liked us to get, but overall I think reggie has made solid moves. My biggest complaint is letting Veldheer walk away. We signed Donald Penn, but I think he's not as good as Veldheer. Other than that I'm ok with this off-season so far.

Tony, what moves do you think reggie should have made? I'm curious...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Bro pryor is not a good qb. Why do you think no other teams are jumping at the chance to trade for him?? Schaub may be washed up, but he's proven he can be a player who can be a pro bowler and a consistent top 5 to 10 qb statistically. Pryor really had one good game throwing the ball and a few good games, mostly due to his legs. He's not a good qb. He's a better version of Tebow. I don't think this has been a great off-season, but it has been solid, and the team will be better this season. Tuck and Woodley are the only good signings? How about Tarrel Brown, James Jones, Austin Howard, Antonio Smith? All good moves. There's a few guys out there I would have liked us to get, but overall I think reggie has made solid moves. My biggest complaint is letting Veldheer walk away. We signed Donald Penn, but I think he's not as good as Veldheer. Other than that I'm ok with this off-season so far.

Tony, what moves do you think reggie should have made? I'm curious...
First he should have fired Dennis Allen... That would have been a good start. He's not a good coach.
Second, kept Veldheer.

I think the signings on the defensive side of the ball were ok but they still don't have a number one corner.

It's the offense that's going to hurt the Raiders.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv

I'm done.
and this is way you're a fucking retard thinking pryor is worth a shit stay out of Raiders threads you moron