The official 2014 Raiders offseason thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Tony get off madden and come to reality, Vick ain't played a whole season in hella years, he's a backup QB. Schuab is the only veteran QB worth a damn available, the guys not great but he's an improvement from our current roster. He just needs to get his confidence back, cuz last year he was on some SUPER STUPID ASS SHIT!

Jan 18, 2006
A few months ago i actually told my boy we should get Schaub. Hes the most proven qb that isnt locked down cuz of that bad season he had. Like someone else said wouldnt have minded if Freeman got a shot but Schaub is better period. Hes up there in age but if he works out still got a good 4 seasons left in him at least. I like the product we putting on the field on the offensive end and i hear Mcfaddens not gonna be the starter. If we get Desean i would guarantee 8 wins but i still love our receiving core at the moment.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Watkins Mack or clowney will be out choice if they are still available but I doubt it
I think one of those guys will be available. Probably not Clowney, but Watkins or Mack for sure (maybe not both of them, but one of them). You have to figure 2 quarterbacks will probably get picked ahead of us. Clowney probably will, then either Mack, Watkins, or one of the two tackles, probably Robinson. Even if only one qb gets picked, I think it will be a qb, clowney, Robinson, and Watkins or Mack in the top 4. Either way I think one of those guys will fall to us. I wouldn't mind either one, also wouldn't be mad if we drafted one of the tackles. I just don't want us to take a qb. I don't think any of those guys are good enough to take that high. I'd much rather draft a project guy in a later round and let him sit on the bench a year or two

Last edited:
May 3, 2002
This thread was good with a lot of info, but man it gets annoying when Tony comes in. Dude is a raider fan one day then switches to one of his other five teams the next, shit needs to stop already. I hear more positive realistic news from niner fans that I can take in stride then I do from Tony. I am in no way a hater or leech to the BS, but every year it's the same bs with dude.

anyways, carry on and hopefully more positive news to the raider nation.

D Jax would be a nice pickup as long as we don't give up too many draft picks, we don't want to relive the Carson Palmer ordeal.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
This thread was good with a lot of info, but man it gets annoying when Tony comes in. Dude is a raider fan one day then switches to one of his other five teams the next, shit needs to stop already. I hear more positive realistic news from niner fans that I can take in stride then I do from Tony. I am in no way a hater or leech to the BS, but every year it's the same bs with dude.

anyways, carry on and hopefully more positive news to the raider nation.

D Jax would be a nice pickup as long as we don't give up too many draft picks, we don't want to relive the Carson Palmer ordeal.
News is now the raiders want desean jackson, but don't want to give up draft picks for him... which pretty much means we won't be getting him. Someone else will probably give up draft picks to get him and if they don't and the eagles cut him then he won't choose to come to Oakland, unless we cash him out big money

May 3, 2002
News is now the raiders want desean jackson, but don't want to give up draft picks for him... which pretty much means we won't be getting him. Someone else will probably give up draft picks to get him and if they don't and the eagles cut him then he won't choose to come to Oakland, unless we cash him out big money
basically the same shit that happened with Revis....I;m cool with that, no reason for a big contract there, we've had a good receiving core but lacked a good O-line

Oct 10, 2005
GM Reggie McKenzie suggested Terrelle Pryor could be traded or released soon.
Pryor's agent has told the Raiders his client wants to start. McKenzie, strangely giddy following the Matt Schaub trade, informed him that's not happening in Oakland. So Pryor has asked out, and he's almost certainly going to get his wish. The raw athlete will attract developmental attention from forward-thinking teams because he can move the chains with his legs
Raiders Beat ‏ R @raiders Beat ·2 mins
Terrelle Pryor asked to be traded after the #Raiders acquired Matt Schaub, according to A @ALEX marvez.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Dogged Terrelle Pryor, wow....

Traded for Shaub and just handed him the job after he set an NFL record for throwing pick 6's in consecutive games.