" The Official 2010-2011 Snowboard Thread "

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Picked up a foot @ 7,000 feet or higher -

4-6 inches everywhere else , gonna be sunny w/ nice Powder/Packed powder ....... Can't complain better that the fucking Glacier we've been riding on .

Call in sick & come to Sugar Bowl .. Snow , Sun , Beer , Weed , Snow bunny's = a good 2 days off .

Apr 10, 2006
I finally got to snowboard for the first time at Sierra on Saturday and shit was fun as fuck! We got there hella late, so I only got to ride for 2 hours with no lessons. I just said fuck it and tried to pick it up. I fell hella times, but no matter what the few times i did stay on the board going down was worth it to me.

Real talk I'm addicted and ready to go again asap!! Shit im even thinking about buying a coo board in the off-season. My boys be going all the time so I will always have folks to roll with.

Anybody got some good recommendations on equipment (Boards, boots, bindings, etc)? What spots do you guys recommend as well?

Also that snow hurt like a muthafucka. I was mad I didn't go on Sunday after it had been snowing all night.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
I finally got to snowboard for the first time at Sierra on Saturday and shit was fun as fuck! We got there hella late, so I only got to ride for 2 hours with no lessons. I just said fuck it and tried to pick it up. I fell hella times, but no matter what the few times i did stay on the board going down was worth it to me.

Real talk I'm addicted and ready to go again asap!! Shit im even thinking about buying a coo board in the off-season. My boys be going all the time so I will always have folks to roll with.

Anybody got some good recommendations on equipment (Boards, boots, bindings, etc)? What spots do you guys recommend as well?

Also that snow hurt like a muthafucka. I was mad I didn't go on Sunday after it had been snowing all night.
If your looking for a used set up I recommend craigslist......

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
If your looking for a used set up I recommend craigslist......
Im selling a 158 K2 Brigade Board / with K2 Bindings all brand new only been rode 2 times ......... It has a few reviews on You-tube its a great first board . Great for all-terrain or park riding . I got it brand new for park riding but its just too small . I have posted pics - I'll put one up get @ me PM in you or anyone has an offer ...

Today was sunny - windy - and learned you don't wanna slide rails right after a board wax & edge ........... I busted my face , back , and ass harder than I have in years - was gasping for air finally got outa there & hit the bar hard ...

The snow should be good till Friday - After that its gonna get icy again - but it was a nice little storm .......

I paid $275 for the board alone & $150 for the bindings & you can't find a scratch on the rails or base .... Its perfect & a good buy for $300
$300 -

Jun 19, 2004
Made it out to boreal again yesterday, no lines or nothing, I prefer the afternoons because I cant get used to the goggles. Started to get the hang of going off the small jumps was going to try the boxes a few times but pussed out at the end.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
^^ Picture yourself doing the boxes & remember to press them out , you tube has some good learning videos ..... ALWAYS DO THEM SLOW FIRST THEN TRY THEM W/ SOME GOOD SPEED - THE RAINBOW BOXES ARE FUN ... I HAVE BEEN @ BOREAL AT NIGHT LATLEY ... I LIKE THE NIGHTS THERE - & THE PARK IS BOMB - BETTER JUMP CONSTRUCTION THAN ANYWHERE ON NORTH SHORE - IM STILL SUGER BOWL MAFIA THOUGH .. LOL

HUGE STORM ON ITS WAY - MON. - THURS WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT - 40 - 60 MILE AN HOUR WINDS MON. SO DON'T GO THAT DAY .......

WINTER IS BACK GEAR UP & BRING THE JACKET / NO MORE SHORT SLEEVES @ 11AM

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Were still getting a couple more feet of snow today / not the best day to come up here though - Too much snow/ice but Sun. Mon. gonna be the best days ....... Snow @ 2,000 feet Chains or 4x4 very low so leave early & expect to wait in traffic ........

PEACE