" The Official 2010-2011 Snowboard Thread "

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
Word .........

Already got my season pass ...........
where do you go? I wanna try snowboarding this year. but i dont want no bitch hill or no moutian im gonna break my neck on. Somewhere in between those. lol

This pass weekend in Tahoe it rained. So i think the snow is coming real soon.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
where do you go? I wanna try snowboarding this year. but i dont want no bitch hill or no moutian im gonna break my neck on. Somewhere in between those. lol

This pass weekend in Tahoe it rained. So i think the snow is coming real soon.
Sugar Bowl or Sierra @ Tahoe or Kirkwood .........

A lesson does help if your not doing this for a while ....... Just 1 though

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
i will be going again this year. ima get lessons this time and not just hit the lift like a dumbass.
I taught myself.

First time I went right to the top of the mountain like king shit, slid down the whole mountain on my ass covered in snow.

so that taught me to go on the beginner lift haha

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
no Kirkwood pass for me this year :( No longer a Nevadian.....closest ones to me now are Boreal and Sugar Bowl and Donner and they're all over 2 hrs from me......I'll get in a few runs this year but cant compete with last season.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I taught myself.

First time I went right to the top of the mountain like king shit, slid down the whole mountain on my ass covered in snow.

so that taught me to go on the beginner lift haha
lmao when i went the first time was with family and my little bro was about 7. No lessons or anything he goes to the top and just flys straight down no turns or anything for about 200 meters and then wipes out big time. then repeats this till he gets to the bottom and then goes and does the exact same shit about 10 times hahahaha

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
no Kirkwood pass for me this year :( No longer a Nevadian.....closest ones to me now are Boreal and Sugar Bowl and Donner and they're all over 2 hrs from me......I'll get in a few runs this year but cant compete with last season.
I already got mine for Sugar Bowl , Im gonna try & push 50 + days this year ......

I don't really fuck w/ Boreal Im too old for those big jumps , but I slide boxes like a champ ........

Got my 164 Ride Yukon for Powder Days - Then the 159 Lib Tech for sunny days

YOU - Gotta make it up to Sugar Bowl @ least - Its no Kirkwood but has some steep shoots & is mellow & fun .............

Snow Bunny Heaven too ........... Yeah !!!!!!!