" The Official 2010-2011 Snowboard Thread "

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
lmao when i went the first time was with family and my little bro was about 7. No lessons or anything he goes to the top and just flys straight down no turns or anything for about 200 meters and then wipes out big time. then repeats this till he gets to the bottom and then goes and does the exact same shit about 10 times hahahaha
i did the same shit, but on the way down i cracked my head hella hard.
fun times!

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Man after being in florida for the past 2 years this is one of the things i looked forward to most bout moving back west, i gotta go at least once this season. Shit im only 50 miles from mt hood now

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Im excited, I didnt get to go at all last season, now Im goin to make up for it this year...and whoever said it before is right: LEARN TO GET OFF THE DAMN LIFT! And to hell with lessons, I got taken up to the top of Squaw and had to teach myself down, lol. Took hours...But once you get it, its one of the funnest things there is.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
my boy Carl i work with has been designing some bindings for a few years now, last year they were voted most innovative new invention at the winter x-games, he is shopping his design all over the world now for manufacturing, he's bout to get paid!! they are pretty sick, they have shocks in them, i cant wait to try them out this year...

Dec 9, 2005
Copped my Northstar/Sierra at Tahoe season pass in March. Can't wait to start using it!

Boreal has this thing where they make snow during the summer and open up a lift, that was actually pretty cool.

Dec 9, 2005
I'm juiced! I'm getting more and more into park riding as I get better.

I used to be a pussy, but one thing that I learned is that hesitation will get you fucked up. Most of the times I've tried things in the park without thinking, I've nailed 'em. Far from a pro, but picking stuff up and progressing slowly.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I'm juiced! I'm getting more and more into park riding as I get better.

I used to be a pussy, but one thing that I learned is that hesitation will get you fucked up. Most of the times I've tried things in the park without thinking, I've nailed 'em. Far from a pro, but picking stuff up and progressing slowly.
Hesitation & Paying Attention to what your doing NOT WHO'S WATCHING is some good advice that really works .......

Have fun see ya thurrrrrrrrrrrrr

Apr 25, 2002
Just copped my snowbird pass. No longer able to cheat my way in with a student pass so i had to fork over 1100 bucks, FUCK it better start snowing soon!!!!!! Whats going on with the resorts in CA? any of them open? i heard about some in colorado opening 2 weeks ago. I hate this time of year, i feel like a dopefiend waiting for the first of the month!!!!!!!!!!!!!