THE OFFICAL YOUR GHETTO IF???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
you're officially ghetto if...

you're on welfare!

burned

shit something ghetto ive done in the past week
ate a can of olives for dinner

made some macaroni and cheese without any butter or milk

Feb 23, 2006
NOW....YOU KNOW YOU GHETTO IF YOU GO TO THE LIBRARY TO HOP ON MYSPACE....

real talk..i went to the libray wit my boy....he wanted to hop on a computer to fill out an application....
man...there was whole row of muthafuckas on mypspace...that shit was funny. to top it off..................it was black folks...young females like 16, 17.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you smoke weed out of hav-a-tampas.

at any point in your life.

or you believe that smoking crushed up crack in a blunt is not smoking crack, and that only hitting the pipe...is officially crack.

youre also pretty ghetto if your house contains black figurines of angels and shit..and you dont live in yo momma house

oh if half of your video games or cd's are stolen, and you can recall whom you took them from without thinking hard.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Lamberto Quintero said:
Yeah, I've definitely done this a few times. Either a tortilla or just a slice of regular bread folded.
lots of people eat hot dogs on a slice of bread....i know i have before....if there's no hot dog buns that's the first thing i look for....

there's a difference between being "ghetto" and using the things you have. then again, the term "ghetto" is subjective....and the connotation isn't necessarily correct..

Jan 4, 2006
FourOneFog said:
NOW....YOU KNOW YOU GHETTO IF YOU GO TO THE LIBRARY TO HOP ON MYSPACE....

real talk..i went to the libray wit my boy....he wanted to hop on a computer to fill out an application....
man...there was whole row of muthafuckas on mypspace...that shit was funny. to top it off..................it was black folks...young females like 16, 17.

damn i hate these motherfuckers. at my school there are like these 5 black chicks that hop on Myspace and will be laughing and yelling nigga and shit when people are trying to study and do HW.