THE OFFICAL YOUR GHETTO IF???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
if you still drink malt liquor.

if you only have 1 pair of dingy ass kicks.

if you eat tapatio on lays potato chips with lime squeezed on em.

if you take cans to the store because u are in desperate need of money.

if u use the coinstar machine (with the exception of people that just have hella loose change. but if your takin mad pennies and nickels and dimes just to make a few bucks. your ghetto.)

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you know your ghetto if you smoke pcp out of black and milds.

i mean damn, step it up to a lovely.

you know your ghetto if you dont even bring a house key everyday you just climb through your ghetto ass broken screen

you also know your ghetto if your mom has ever danced at a black strip club

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
I AM said:
lots of people eat hot dogs on a slice of bread....i know i have before....if there's no hot dog buns that's the first thing i look for....

there's a difference between being "ghetto" and using the things you have. then again, the term "ghetto" is subjective....and the connotation isn't necessarily correct..
I didn't say it was "ghetto", I was just adding it in since it is yet another non-conventional way to eat a hot dog, much like using a tortilla is.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you're ghetto if you call kool aid by color (red, purple), not flavor (cherry, grape)

You're ghetto if the liquor store owner knows your name, has your swishers out & waiting for you, and lets you run a tab at the store when you don't got enough loot for that extra swisher you know you need

you're ghetto if you walk out of that same store, take 2 steps to the left, then post there for the next 4 hours

Mar 20, 2007
buy those little cereal boxes, open the bag, dump the cereal back in the little fuckin boxes, pour a milk carton in that shit, and then drink the cereal and milk together. Your moms save all those coupons, don't even check if it's expired. She keeps paper towels she used once on the counter, just in case she can re use it. Never throwin away plastic baggies, like the ziplocs and shit. Saving every penny, like one of the dudes already said. Probably a large stereotype, your rims cost more than your car, idk, i never did that shit. Your main supply of food is food you got from one of those fuckin donation services, and all you're eatin is bread with peanut butter and sometimes hot sauce(used to live with a latino, he would always put hotsauce on every fuckin thing). Or probably a can of mixed fruit. Most of your scratch is going into weed, when it shouldn't be. You get pulled over by cops in the middle of the night just for walking with your boyz. They "just want to ask you a couple of ?s bullshit".