THE OFFICAL YOUR GHETTO IF???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2007
You're ghetto if you walk into a store with a food stamp and buy a piece of candy that costs only 10 cents just so you can get 90 cents bacc. And if you just like me you repeat the process many times until you got enough to buy a 20 sacc.

Nov 28, 2005
Defy said:
you're ghetto if you call kool aid by color (red, purple), not flavor (cherry, grape)

You're ghetto if the liquor store owner knows your name, has your swishers out & waiting for you, and lets you run a tab at the store when you don't got enough loot for that extra swisher you know you need

you're ghetto if you walk out of that same store, take 2 steps to the left, then post there for the next 4 hours
ive been syaing that for years fucking hallirious

Jul 13, 2006
Defy said:
you're ghetto if you call kool aid by color (red, purple), not flavor (cherry, grape)

You're ghetto if the liquor store owner knows your name, has your swishers out & waiting for you, and lets you run a tab at the store when you don't got enough loot for that extra swisher you know you need

you're ghetto if you walk out of that same store, take 2 steps to the left, then post there for the next 4 hours

that is treal mayne

yo get me sum purple drink

Mar 15, 2005
thuglifesoldier said:
.......Most of your scratch is going into weed, when it shouldn't be. You get pulled over by cops in the middle of the night just for walking with your boyz. They "just want to ask you a couple of ?s bullshit".
yeah this means your full fledged ghetto and livin it like me......all my money goes to weed before anything else lol.....

how many of yall make SPREADS when you aint even in jail and when you got better shit to eat in the house but you jus cravin a good ol fashioned spread.....thas ghetto.......

Nov 28, 2005
ValleyPainProduct said:
yeah this means your full fledged ghetto and livin it like me......all my money goes to weed before anything else lol.....

how many of yall make SPREADS when you aint even in jail and when you got better shit to eat in the house but you jus cravin a good ol fashioned spread.....thas ghetto.......
good ol fashend mayionaise sandwich

Aug 11, 2003
this is what i wrote the last time this came around

William206 said:
You know you ghetto if
Anyone in you family smokes Crack
If your grandma ask you to find her weed
IF you grandma tells your bigger bro that he hits the blunt like a bitch
If you havnt seen your dad or mom in the last 5 years
If you been in arrested more then 4 times in the last year
If you have been stoped by the cops just becuase they felt like it
If you hateing on someones car as the drive by you and your homies at the bustop
If your 18+ and pay the 50Cents for minors just becuase you can get away with it
IF you call your grandma Mom and your mom Sister and still dont know it
If you know or got someone in your family that has a newborn but leaves the kid with the grandma so they can go to the club
if you ever went anywhere in your slippers
If you say Nigga ever other word without even noticing
If you have ever said "if im lieing then GOD strike me down right now" And you where lieing
If your smile goes away when ever a camra is put in your face.. but you pose

Aug 11, 2003
and this
William206 said:
you know you ghetto if

you have lived in a 2 bedroom house With 6 niggas in it where niggas sleep on the floor.. and there is always like 4 extras who dont even live there and everyone is fucked up all the time

you think tupac is still alive

you get a bitch to suck your dick.. and then when she tells someone you call her a hoe and say shes lieing

you hear the word pregnant and you instantly think Its not mine, even if you havnt ever fucked the bitch

you ever glorified someone in jail for whatever they did to get put there.. or if you have ever bragged about gettin shot at

you ever ate peanut butter for dinner..

You ever just posted on the block with like 2 niggas for No reason.. just sat there smokin weed and drinkin for like 7 hours

If you ever been mistooken for African by an african
If you ever been mistooken for African by an african... shit still happens .. fucking pisses me off