The offical you know your fat if...... (FAT BASTARD APPROVED THREAD)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
when your excited that the big cheeseburger is a dollar again..

when I was in highschool my homeboy who is a real fat bastard was wasted in the back of my truck and we were in the drive thru line for jbox. I ordered and said "hey shit grease ball what do you want" he says "big cheeseburgers" i asked how many did he want he says "gimme ten of em'"

to this day I think of that everytime I get or hear big cheeseburger. That shit was so funny though that night...

Aug 24, 2003
lol wtf

Taco Town Taco
Saturday Night Live-inspired: crunchy beef taco with nacho cheese, lettuce, tomato and southwestern sauce wrapped in a soft flour tortilla with a layer of refried beans in between, then wrapped in a corn tortilla with a layer of Monterey Jack cheese in a deep fried gordita shell with guacamole sauce baked in a corn husk topped with pico de gallo, wrapped in a crepe, filled with egg, griere cheese, sausage and portobello mushrooms, all wrapped in a chicago-style deep dish pizza wrapped in a blueberry pancake and finally deep fried with spicy vegetarian chili dipping sauce.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
lol wtf

Taco Town Taco
Saturday Night Live-inspired: crunchy beef taco with nacho cheese, lettuce, tomato and southwestern sauce wrapped in a soft flour tortilla with a layer of refried beans in between, then wrapped in a corn tortilla with a layer of Monterey Jack cheese in a deep fried gordita shell with guacamole sauce baked in a corn husk topped with pico de gallo, wrapped in a crepe, filled with egg, griere cheese, sausage and portobello mushrooms, all wrapped in a chicago-style deep dish pizza wrapped in a blueberry pancake and finally deep fried with spicy vegetarian chili dipping sauce.

Sep 29, 2003
lol wtf

Taco Town Taco
after all those ingredients, vegetarian dipping sauce rofl......you fat muthafuckas are crackin me up, lets keep this thread rollin