The Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
There not exactly in yet but still this team has accomplished so much that noone can say anything bad about them at this point.

Jan 18, 2006
How are they in if they have to play the Orioles in a 1 game playoff just to play in a 7 game series? I am really hoping we win these next 2 games but gotta be realistic and its coming down to a 1 game playoff

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Amazing game just got home, cook and balfour comin with the HEAT!!!! Coco crisp the mvp of this team no doubt. If he wasnt here, we wouldnt be here.

May 1, 2002
This year is gonna be really depressin
i posted thiss shit at the beginnin of the season....im glad i was so wrong, it looked that way round wen they had the 9 gm losin streak. all the pitchers going down.....Colon PEDs, but they hung in there....id say once they got Moss and Carter at 1st base thats wen shit took off....lets go Oakland

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
.id say once they got Moss and Carter at 1st base thats wen shit took off....lets go Oakland
Carter and moss at 1st, and inge and donaldson at 3rd. Inge had a big part in the spark of life we had, seemed like having a solid 3rd base vet pulled our infield togethor and he helped donaldson get better too, and hes been hot lately

I figured them wearing shirts that said "2012 playoffs" was a dead give away...
most sf fans cant read

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
Congrats to the Giants for having that shit locked up for a while now.

anyway, i went to the game tonight and that shit was magic. a team predicted to lose 100 games by the "experts" is in the thick of it all and in a quest for the pennant. there's 19 rookies on this team! this is the most exciting season i've watched since i've been following the A's. pumped that we're a lock for the Wild Card. but i'm hoping we can sweep the rangers and take the division. although it won't be easy. solid baseball all around from this team.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
How are they in if they have to play the Orioles in a 1 game playoff just to play in a 7 game series? I am really hoping we win these next 2 games but gotta be realistic and its coming down to a 1 game playoff
its a 5 game series after the one game. but they still made the playoffs.

what an amazing year and an amazing run right at the end. let's win tomorrow and take the division on weds, which I'm going to. Bob Melvin for manager of the year