THE NINERS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
OK It's that time again. Be on the look out for Rat Tat Tat Tay on that ASS!!! Ya'll Do cant sleep on the Niners this year...We got some young and exciting tallent and there will be a new stars born. Im predicting an 11-5 record with a playoff birth! Time to shock the world folks!

Where my Niners at!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 29, 2002
I am as big a niners fan as they get and even I know they will blow this year. but I certainly hope come january you can find this quote and shove it in my face.

I want to see dorsey play instead of rattay. I rattay's groin healed yet?

brandon lloyd and rushuan woods will make us forget about owens.

Is Peterson still holding out?

Apr 25, 2002
I am in no way a 49er fan but it's good to see that there are some realistic fans out there. Its good to be positive about your team, but when you can admit that your team will not do as well is more commendable. Good luck though...only about 2 more weeks til preseason.

Mar 18, 2003

NINER RIDER FOR LIFE

I'm cool with Rattay takin' snaps, he earned his spot. I think we have a shot at the post season if everyone stays healthy and we can resign Peterson.

Apr 25, 2002
i dunno bout that but............

please believe we going to the first game, but only to see mike vick run circles round em.........u know my girls sisters a cheerleader, so we got some good ass seats.....ill probably go check out other games, but im really lookin forward to see em again the falcons

K

KAH

DORSEY SUCKS. RATTAY IS HAPPY THAT THEY AINT PLAYIN GREEN BAY NINERS AINT GOIN 11-5 PUT THA CRACK PIPE DOWN & DREAM MORE REALISTIC

May 4, 2002
Ken Dorsey is a born winner. I've seen him evolve since his days at Miramonte High School, and I can say that the one thing that Dorsey does do is win damn football games and I never thought that anything else mattered. Joe Montana was never known as a great passer, but he was a leader and a winner, and those are the qualities that Dorsey has. Rattay on the other hand is a great passer, he's the 2nd all time passer in the NCAA after all. He can throw some balls, but he's unproven as a leader and this is where the debate begins...

Jun 24, 2004
smitdaddy said:
Ken Dorsey is a born winner. I've seen him evolve since his days at Miramonte High School, and I can say that the one thing that Dorsey does do is win damn football games and I never thought that anything else mattered. Joe Montana was never known as a great passer, but he was a leader and a winner, and those are the qualities that Dorsey has. Rattay on the other hand is a great passer, he's the 2nd all time passer in the NCAA after all. He can throw some balls, but he's unproven as a leader and this is where the debate begins...

He may be a winner but he doesnt have the arm to win in the NFL

May 8, 2002
Fuck that shit mayn! We will be fine. Everyone expects us to be at the bottom of the league but I dont think that will happen! Rattay is healthy and knows the offense real well. Julian Peterson just announced that he will not be sitting out during the season and most likely will have a deal done before week 1 against the Falcons. Brandon Lloyd is a future star and Barlow will be runnin over people. And dont forget about our Defense which is still solid than a motha fucka! The Niners will be a surprise this year and 11-5 is reasonable............just watch!

Chop! Chop!

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
bayGIANTS said:
sorry but that seahawks prediction is just as ridiculous

Have you seen the Hawks schedule? HAHAHAHAHA. They got a few new D players and this year should be even better for Hasselbeck and one of the most underrated backs Shaun Alexander.

at New Orleans FOX
at Tampa Bay FOX
San Francisco FOX
St Louis FOX
at New England FOX
at Arizona FOX
Carolina FOX
San Francisco FOX
St Louis FOX
Miami CBS
Buffalo CBS
Dallas ABC