THE NINERS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
It's all about the Saints. I think that they Niners play the Saints this year and I have to tell you that the Saints are going to drag the Niners. Your weapons are gone now and we still have ours. You better recognize! Saints mayne!! We're going to drag the Niners. I think the Niners are coming to the superdome.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Brooks, Horn, McAllister, Stallworth. You'll see when they meet in the second week of the season. You see Tone hasn't replied because he knows his team is going to get drug. So you need to recognize too!

Jan 4, 2003
11-5???????????????????????? fuck the niners!!!!!!!! I'm bout to go to that pre season game( if my boy gets tickets ) and watch dorseys little @$$ kiss the grass

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
You'll see. Barlow is overrated. He can't bang em like the big dogs mayne. He's an outside runner. If you force him inside to make him gain the tough yards he'll fold!

May 8, 2002
BOSS925 said:
11-5 GIVE ME A FUCKIN BREAK,9ER FANS ARE FUNNY,GAY,BUT FUNNY
Here we go Buddy Love lol! Raider fans are all freeway bumper sticker holders cause I dont know a raider fan that's a season ticket holder. Oh yeah and they are not funny but gay like their new QB!

May 8, 2002
Tony said:
Brooks, Horn, McAllister, Stallworth. You'll see when they meet in the second week of the season. You see Tone hasn't replied because he knows his team is going to get drug. So you need to recognize too!

Get that weak ass shit out of here! Your weak ass Aints need to learn how to kick an extra point before they can even play THE NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!! This game will be no threat to the Niners and we will run all over you! How many Super Bowls has this franchise even won? Answer = 0 (ZEEEEEEEERO). Your QB is over rated and Horn is older than my grandmother and most of all your D is suspect like Boss925's dash board Kerry Collins hula dancer that he mobs through traffic with in his truck!.

Jun 24, 2004
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
Get that weak ass shit out of here! Your weak ass Aints need to learn how to kick an extra point before they can even play THE NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!! This game will be no threat to the Niners and we will run all over you! How many Super Bowls has this franchise even won? Answer = 0 (ZEEEEEEEERO). Your QB is over rated and Horn is older than my grandmother and most of all your D is suspect like Boss925's dash board Kerry Collins hula dancer that he mobs through traffic with in his truck!.

Niners suck

May 6, 2002
we have an imposter

TONE DOG THE 01 said:
I dont know a raider fan that's a season ticket holder.
there you go again with your cocktails..you might want to put all that hate aside and speak the truth hommie.. cuzz from what I can remember, you dont even own your seats??

RAIDERS 4 LIFE

so take that bullshit elsewhere

May 8, 2002
SplitPersons_00 said:
there you go again with your cocktails..you might want to put all that hate aside and speak the truth hommie.. cuzz from what I can remember, you dont even own your seats??

RAIDERS 4 LIFE

so take that bullshit elsewhere

No cocktails just true stories! 8 years same 3 seats call it what you want! But from what I remeber a weekly Craig List raider ticket special will allow you to sit somewhere different each week...All it takes is a double click???

THE NINAHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAIDER NATION SUSPECTS YOU TELL ME??? Must Be Raider Fans...lol!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
Get ready then mayne. Horn is older but he's not that all old. Your team has lost 80% of their stinkin' offense. And where's Julian Peterson? Yes he's good but he's asking for too much money. Your team is going to be boo-boo this year and you know it mayne. Rattay, Barlow, and Lloyd ooooooo the Saints are scared. hahahahaha.... Rattay is unproven period! He had a few good games last year but he folds when the pressure comes. Barlow is just an outside runner who can't pick up the blitz that well. And Lloyd is pretty good but we'll see how good he is when he faces the number one corners is this league. The Saints are going to have a fun time against the Niners. Saints!!

May 8, 2002
Tony said:
Get ready then mayne. Horn is older but he's not that all old. Your team has lost 80% of their stinkin' offense. And where's Julian Peterson? Yes he's good but he's asking for too much money. Your team is going to be boo-boo this year and you know it mayne. Rattay, Barlow, and Lloyd ooooooo the Saints are scared. hahahahaha.... Rattay is unproven period! He had a few good games last year but he folds when the pressure comes. Barlow is just an outside runner who can't pick up the blitz that well. And Lloyd is pretty good but we'll see how good he is when he faces the number one corners is this league. The Saints are going to have a fun time against the Niners. Saints!!
Hahaha @ Barlow being an outside runner! The Niners havent ran a sweep in years all up the middle or off the tackles only. Rattay, Barlow and Lloyd will win this game and you will disapear early in the season lol! I know you got heart for your team but use your brain. The Aints are not a contender just a pretender!

Once your memory starts working again you remember what this guy did to your starters as a rookie!