The new iPad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
LOL Y @yung L these suckers falling for Apple and their schemes..

"we'll make this device today, although other devices have LTE/4G..well wait, add it next year and these idiots will think its the new apple technology"

serious shit.... ha ha Apple users don't know what 4G is ..but they have the "4G" shit in their phone to let them it's in their area..

LOLLLLLl

Mar 11, 2011
As a proud owner of Apple Stock since 2005 I could not be more pleased with their business plan and product development and placement. It has translated into the stock price gettin higher than me after work. Dont get it twisted tho the only Apple shit I have ever bought is the AAPL baby. I'm not a tech geek I just like money and talkin shit baby.

Signed,

STeve Wozniak

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
As a proud owner of Apple Stock since 2005 I could not be more pleased with their business plan and product development and placement. It has translated into the stock price gettin higher than me after work. Dont get it twisted tho the only Apple shit I have ever bought is the AAPL baby. I'm not a tech geek I just like money and talkin shit baby.

Signed,

STeve Wozniak

BEING I ALSO HAVE SOME OF APPLE'S STOCK IN MY PORTFOLIO...THE MONEY IS NICE...

BUT I'M TIRED OF COMPANIES ALWAYS STIFFING THE CONSUMER...

EVERY COMPANY THINKS IT'S SOMETHING THEY CAN DO.

Mar 11, 2011
BEING I ALSO HAVE SOME OF APPLE'S STOCK IN MY PORTFOLIO...THE MONEY IS NICE...

BUT I'M TIRED OF COMPANIES ALWAYS STIFFING THE CONSUMER...

EVERY COMPANY THINKS IT'S SOMETHING THEY CAN DO.
I wouldn't look at it as stiffing the consumer in a lot of cases. As stockholders we demand innovation, constant relevance and better than expected quarterly profits.

Stock holders are what drives company's to maximize profits and this can translate into company's not always showing their full hand to the consumer to keep everyones interest. Apple is not counting on people to buy iPads 1 - 3 (even though this happens and these fanatics drive interest further). The are counting on the billions of people who do not have iPads that continue to see and hear about them to finally jump in the fray.

Then when the market is completely saturated you unveil the iTaco

Nov 7, 2006
this wasnt even huge at the bestbuy i work at. it sold out but very slowly and i could've easily got one. i think they're pretty straight but i cant justify spending that much on something i'll most likely ever use.

Nov 20, 2007
this thing is retarded. it only works on american 4g networks so outside of usa its only an ipad 3g.
Dam, that fuckin sucks. For a company to be worldwide like it is, it should have equal capabilities all over.

Yea I fucked around and got one being I never had one before lol.

Jun 5, 2004
I GOT A QUESTION FOR IPAD OWNERS/USERS-

WHAT PROGRAMS OR APPS DO U LIKE THE BEST OR USE THE MOST THAT IS EXCLUSIVE TO THE IPAD? BESIDES GAMES

IF I EVER BOUGHT ONE THEN IT WOULD HAVE TO DO ALOT OF AMAZING SHIT THATS ACTUALLY SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT TO ME AND CANT BE DONE ON A LAPTOP OR A IPHONE.

May 4, 2002
might as well get a laptop. i was using the new ipad earlier and all i could think was, this is a big iphone minus the phone. i guess if ur into apple products this is a must buy, but im cool. i just dont get the hype. its whatever tho