The new iPad

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
Can you guys shut the fuck up about getting it or not getting it?

More talk how to jailbreak this bitch and get free shit please. I've been having to fork over some funds to use some of their apps, first time I ever spend dough on S/W.
I think we're still waiting on the 5.1 jailbreak.

How do we get free apps from the Appstore after jailbreaking though?

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Son of a bitch. I woke up today and my phone was between my mattress and the wall and the entire screen spider webbed. Might be iPhone time. I also kno a dude that buys iPads on his moms credit cards then takes them directly to pawn shops. Always asks me if I wanna buy one but I only go on the internet on my phone. This is weird but I haven't had a computer since I was a kid and my dad bought me a Apple 2 c haha

Mar 18, 2003
I hope one day I can create a device that sells really well and every 6 months I'll make slight adjustments (even though it's well within my means to make drastic ones) so you guys will buy it again just to have the new one.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
haters in this thread = I wish I had a ipad, but ill talk shit to cover up my wants...

lulz

I have a droid phone, toshiba laptop, and a ipad... I have every platform. I am as unbiased as they get.

Nov 7, 2006
so whats the exact benifits on having an ipad? i dont read books or intend to watch movies on it. i do play some apps but i have the epic galaxy and thats a pretty big screen for a phone. just wondering if someone can tell me the benefits cause right now i can get one of these new ones half off for it being open boxed.

Mar 18, 2003
haters in this thread = I wish I had a ipad, but ill talk shit to cover up my wants...

lulz
If someone gave me an ipad I would sell it immediately. I don't have anything bad to say about them, I just don't have any use for one. I personally would much rather have a laptop.