The MEXIES '09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
montroller you cannot have an award, because if you have an award called the "monties" it will cause siccness readers to think of Monty, which will make them think of the Dorito Backed Bandit, known across the globe for having the great state of texas on his back....

.....literally

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
member most likely to share the wealth....

Baysick Brian! In the 'world's longest thread' thread Brian went above and beyond the call of booty and hooked his bretheren of the siccness with pics of his girls ass. thanks brian. just dont tell your girl a few of us fapped it to her pics!

wow i was retarded late to see this shit. good shit mexcom, thanks.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Best freakout moment

When I AM got pissed that some one else took the name SIXXNESS. No one really understood why he's get pissed. But he was. So we laughed at the rage!

Can I haz lulz?

I AM deserves this MEXIE for inspiring comedy. We laughed at you getting pissed and we even posted funny pictures in the thread cause text on images creates happy!

lol...i don't recall being that upset...i just made a thread about it and laughed but hey, if you guys think i was enraged go right ahead lol....

this shit doesn't piss me off.....ever...