The MEXIES '09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2007
hardly.

prodigy is a 90's baby ass faggot. got all butt hurt and started to suit up by caping up and trying to save his bitch.

and then dude doubts the authenticity of my Mexicaness? LOL!

Pinche cerdo. Si soy Mexicano autentico. En el pito tengo ensellado las palabras "de aqui salen los ninos bastardos." Preguntale a tu mami, te dira que yo huviera sido tu papa pero el pinche perro me gano a brincar la barda.

And for those that weren't down with the MEXIE's and complaining about it being rigged:

1. I stated it was MY opinion. Especially considering none of you fags even gave out nominations for people to award.

2. Seemingly enough, the "people" were very pro-MEXIE. I got close to a THOUSAND props since this thread was created. This thread is the stuff that classic threads are made of and next year, it'll be bigger, the MEXIE award more coveted, and I'll even get Macy Gray and Kanye West to perform for you 90 baby ass haters.
I tolh you estupeh.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
^^^

then set it up and make the threads bitch

no one wants to do all that work for some lame* ass award

mexcoms extra bored and lonely ass already did more than most would

*didnt get an award

LOL @ *didnt get award

I didnt get one either mayne.....

It's all good though, thats just how the dice roll sometimes.

Feb 9, 2003
Martin...if it's any consideration: blame the Siccness being down time. I had plans to make a best Canadian/best Australian/best European/ and best Mexican/best Black user awards.

You were in the top 2 running for the beanerest beaner award.

And pa los que no son de Neza o de Tepito, Prodigy is mad cause he didn't get a MEXIE so he came at me for calling him a captain save a STALKA. I called him a 90's baby and his nerd rage went through the roof!

Sep 22, 2007
Lmao ^^. Fuck you mean to tell me I wasn't in the running for the frijoleroest of the frijoleros award? All that getting my speech ready for nothin'. CMV (Chinga Mi Vida).

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
And pa los que no son de Neza o de Tepito, Prodigy is mad cause he didn't get a MEXIE so he came at me for calling him a captain save a STALKA. I called him a 90's baby and his nerd rage went through the roof!
lol fuck stalka i could give two shits about her ol' ill burn your fuckin house down ass, that's fds's bitch

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I am disappointed in myself for not winning a single Mexie. It's all my fault too. 2010 I'm going to be posting more often. Gotta get that Mexie. I'm determined now.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Some words for the Mexieless, remember this is a marathon, not a sprint. You can't go hard and then fizzle out, you gotta have posting stamina. You have to be able to consistently get the lulz till it's just second nature. If lulz distribution is not your cup of tea, then you need to find a way to reinvent your screen name. Look at fillyacup, he couldn't even get lulz if he fell out of a roflcopter, but if you notice in due time there will be his name at the bottom of the post, saying thanks, giving props, spreading the love like rubbing your dick over the face of a frightened hooker before you slit her throat, throw her in the trunk and dump her body in the bay. Just remember, if you set your mind to it and post like there's no tomorrow, then you might just walk away from your computer with a coveted 2010 Mexie.

Take it from me, 1 & 1/2 time Mexie winner, Defy.