The MEXIES '09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
I think I would be a good candidate in the final hours of this awards ceremony hell just look at the thread I made about my girls mother giving me a back massage.
that right there is da truth

Feb 9, 2003
Best Siccness Inspired Holiday

Siccness Mardis Gras aka "April Tiddies Month" Day!!

Remember that glorious April 1st? When we would post pictures of beads and then have people post tiddies? We not only got props but saw some mighty tasty tiddies! Next year, at least we got something to look forward to on April 1st, right fellers?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Most Emo moment

This MEXIE goes to 1 Deep for being 1 hellava fag.

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=322119

He made a thread about how sad he was that this girl he's been stalking since they were kids didn't love him back. I bet he's never so much as talked to her. Our advice to him: kill yourself! Did he follow through? We can only hope.

good shit on bringing that up, i forgot about that...

Feb 9, 2003
Fat Bastard award for 2009 goes to...

CHEETO!

He's embraced his fat-culinity and opened up the door for those fatties that were in the closet. Chances are he will probably die due to heart complications within a decades time. But before his untimely death let us celebrate him being a fat Mexican and although he claims to have been in a ferrari it's more like his leg inside of one. Fat people don't fit in Italian Sportscars!

Feb 9, 2003
The Weirdest Lurker award goes to...

Brian Peppers.

Remember shortly after a fag, i think it was johnny truelove's original SN, was banned we started getting props from Brian Peppers?

That shit was weird. Then we made a thread asking him questions. But I think he only posted like 4 times. I still wonder who the fuck Brian Peppers really was.

Feb 9, 2003
Funniest Thread of 2009

2-0-Sixx gets his second (but first real) award for making the tread titled

"people in the background of pics."

Unlike shit talking threads or thread were someone is exposed; where the fun only really lasts a post or two at most before it's bombarded by gifs of people eating popcorn, this thread delivered the goods. we all laughed at the weird shit you find when you look at the background of pictures.

Feb 9, 2003
The Official Carlos of 2009 Award goes to...

Backfrica!

Now most of you might not know who Carlos is since most of you are some fags and 90's babies. But if you remember Carlos [and if you dont, for the sake of lulz look up his posts and threads he's created] and just how fucking unstable he was mentally, you'll appreciate Monte.

I don't know. I swear there's some unspeakable shit that Monte has done that makes me scratch my head. Dude isn't retarded in a tweeze way, Monte's actually suffering from Afro-Down Syndrome. Where he looks like a normal black guy but has the mental capacity of a 4 year old.

Monte, I salute you!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
The Official Carlos of 2009 Award goes to...

Backfrica!

Now most of you might not know who Carlos is since most of you are some fags and 90's babies. But if you remember Carlos [and if you dont, for the sake of lulz look up his posts and threads he's created] and just how fucking unstable he was mentally, you'll appreciate Monte.

I don't know. I swear there's some unspeakable shit that Monte has done that makes me scratch my head. Dude isn't retarded in a tweeze way, Monte's actually suffering from Afro-Down Syndrome. Where he looks like a normal black guy but has the mental capacity of a 4 year old.

Monte, I salute you!

Not to mention the stuff on his myspace page that we didnt mention.

Feb 9, 2003
i'm bored searching for shit. anyone want to nominate anyone PM me and provide me with links as to why that person/yourself should win an award. if i agree you'll get one. if not you fuckers will have to wait till next year.

Feb 9, 2003
searching 300+ threads in 2.3 days time is not the bidnezz. i would have had more nominations and awards given but

1. i dont want to over saturate it

and more than that

2. it takes too much time.

like i said start nominating people. i already got 2 pm nominations. im gonna verify the nominations and if i agree i give them an award.

Feb 9, 2003
member most likely to share the wealth....

Baysick Brian! In the 'world's longest thread' thread Brian went above and beyond the call of booty and hooked his bretheren of the siccness with pics of his girls ass. thanks brian. just dont tell your girl a few of us fapped it to her pics!

Mar 25, 2005
member most likely to share the wealth....

Baysick Brian! In the 'world's longest thread' thread Brian went above and beyond the call of booty and hooked his bretheren of the siccness with pics of his girls ass. thanks brian. just dont tell your girl a few of us fapped it to her pics!

POST PAGE NUMBERS OR UR LYING!

Feb 9, 2003
!

IF THERE IS A MEXIE FOR PHOTOSHOPPING

There is!

IT SHOULD BE EZ-ROO FOR THE SERIO THREAD ALONE....
It actually goes to...

TORO!

Dude, has done tons of photoshopping and the number of props he's received prove that the man is a maestro of inciting the siccness into laughter and chree bashing with his photomanipulating skillset.