The Los Angeles Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
clips are 30 and 9, wow
and I didn't know yall had willie green.
and grant hill, chauncy? crawford?
y'all are fucking deep as fuck
might be a problem if cp3 stays healthy

Time to send Gasol packing, should consider shipping him to Memphis possibly for Rudy Gay? Pau could play the 4 while his bro handles the 5 spot

Now that would be solid right there, Gay is a solid all around player would aid Kobe on the defensive assignments, although i'm sure he would also like some touches would be a nice move but i dont know if Gay would take that role as he's the main offensive threat and option out there in Memphis.

Jan 12, 2006
Top vote-getter Kobe earns record 15th straight All-Star trip

NEW YORK -- The Los Angeles Lakers' Kobe Bryant (1,591,437) edged the Miami Heat's LeBron James (1,583,646) as this year's leading vote-getter in the 2013 NBA All-Star Balloting presented by Sprint, earning his record 15th consecutive All-Star nod. Bryant breaks a tie with Jerry West, Karl Malone and Shaquille O'Neal for the most consecutive NBA All-Star selections. A four-time Kia NBA All-Star MVP (2002, 2007, 2009 and 2011), Bryant holds the distinction as the youngest All-Star in NBA history (1998, when he was 19 years old). In last year's All-Star Game in Orlando, he passed Michael Jordan as the game's all-time scoring leader.

They hung around tonight against the Heat, D'Antoni don't like playing Meeks i noticed when they spread the floor he's one of their better perimeter shooters. Lebron had his way with that defense though slashed them for nearly 40 tonight along with Robin aka Wade.

But they do need to think future, who are you going to stick with Howard or Gasol? I think they should off Gasol now that he has some trade value left because i can clearly see gasol and howard can't gel together. Howard is there to clog the paint, you can't have the other 7 footer shooting 3's out there on the perimeter. Not much room there for 2 bigs wanting to post up down on the blocks.
Therefore, ship him off to the Raptors for Bargnani, Calderon, Grizzlies possibly for Gay, or T'Wolves try and snatch up Love or Williams.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
clips are 30 and 9, wow
and I didn't know yall had willie green.
and grant hill, chauncy? crawford?
y'all are fucking deep as fuck
might be a problem if cp3 stays healthy
It's crazy to think about the Bulls team in 95-96 I think it was that only lost 10 game in the regular season. That's domination right there. Still crazy to me that it took that team 6 games to win the finals too

Props: :ab:
Jan 12, 2006
They hung around tonight against the Heat, D'Antoni don't like playing Meeks i noticed when they spread the floor he's one of their better perimeter shooters. Lebron had his way with that defense though slashed them for nearly 40 tonight along with Robin aka Wade.

But they do need to think future, who are you going to stick with Howard or Gasol? I think they should off Gasol now that he has some trade value left because i can clearly see gasol and howard can't gel together. Howard is there to clog the paint, you can't have the other 7 footer shooting 3's out there on the perimeter. Not much room there for 2 bigs wanting to post up down on the blocks.
Therefore, ship him off to the Raptors for Bargnani, Calderon, Grizzlies possibly for Gay, or T'Wolves try and snatch up Love or Williams.
Would be nice to get love or josh smith for him, you think those teams would be willing to trade though?

Also I don't want to lock down anyone not named d Howard long term. 2014 is going to be a loaded free agency. Time to re up, by then kobe, gasol, and artest will all be off the books.

Kyrie Irving
Kobe
LeBron
Love
Howard

I would be satisfied with that line up