The Los Angeles Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2006
Like Mac dre (T-I-P) say.....
Yesterday's score don't count in today's game!!
History is ment to be rewritten!! That's why it's a story? And never ending!!!!
CLIPPERS!!!!

Jan 12, 2006
Like Mac dre (T-I-P) say.....
Yesterday's score don't count in today's game!!
History is ment to be rewritten!! That's why it's a story? And never ending!!!!
CLIPPERS!!!!
Just being bitter and trying to hold down the fort(thread) solo, don't know where all the other lakers fans in this forum went. Warriors and Clippers are the real deal and I'm glad both squads are having successful seasons. Not trying to shit on those franchises but I don't see them as rivals, teams I hate and see as rivals are the Celtics, Spurs, and to some extent in recent years the Mavs and Thunder.

Props: macczilla

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Just being bitter and trying to hold down the fort(thread) solo, don't know where all the other lakers fans in this forum went. Warriors and Clippers are the real deal and I'm glad both squads are having successful seasons. Not trying to shit on those franchises but I don't see them as rivals, teams I hate and see as rivals are the Celtics, Spurs, and to some extent in recent years the Mavs and Thunder.
how you feel about garnett telling melo his wife tastes like honey nut cherrios lol

Jan 12, 2006
how you feel about garnett telling melo his wife tastes like honey nut cherrios lol
game over for KG

lol really though I can see why Melo got heated but at the same time he has to learn to let that go, KG has been doing shit like that for years. Its all mental, we all know KG isn't trying to fight or hurt anyone, he's just trying to get into the opponents head. According to the score of that game and melo's stats, KG successfully trolled Melo.