The Los Angeles Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
I'll never be foolish and count out a team that is lead by Kobe, also I'm not saying they're favorites to win it all. Just saying championship or bust because that is the motto the Lakers and Kobe go by. If it doesn't go down this year then next year, it just don't stop. #championship/bust

Props: WXS STOMP3R
Jan 12, 2006
If the lakers don't make the finals, I'm sure you will consider this season a bust right?? You will be on here posting about how they choked. Just sneaking into the playoffs and getting eliminated early in the playoffs isn't acceptable. Who do the lakers look like? The Warriors? Thunder? Clippers?

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
it doesn't hurt having the Jew over seer (stern) hella favoring the lakers. He even said his ideal finals match up would be the lakers vs the lakers. So bragging about a team that is heavily favored over others is wack (the cp3 trade being reversed doesn't change that)

Took lebron and them a year to gel so this year aint gon be it.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Would be nice to get love or josh smith for him, you think those teams would be willing to trade though?

Also I don't want to lock down anyone not named d Howard long term. 2014 is going to be a loaded free agency. Time to re up, by then kobe, gasol, and artest will all be off the books.

Kyrie Irving
Kobe
LeBron
Love
Howard

I would be satisfied with that line up
And now the starting lineup for your Los Angeles Yankees!!!!

Would be nice to get love or josh smith for him, you think those teams would be willing to trade though?

Also I don't want to lock down anyone not named d Howard long term. 2014 is going to be a loaded free agency. Time to re up, by then kobe, gasol, and artest will all be off the books.

Kyrie Irving
Kobe
LeBron
Love
Howard

I would be satisfied with that line up
I think T'Wolves might be willing to part ways with Love because i remember KLove calling out the front office, he didn't agree with their "rebuilding plans" and for J Smith in ATL i can see them wanting to off him although he's a free agent to be this upcoming offseason he's been wanting to leave and with that suspension he just received i can see them taking offers for him. Gasol would most likely replace and eat up Pachulias minutes they'd put him with alongside Horford

That would be a lethal starting 5 there, but i hear Cavs are clearing cap space trying to make another run at Lebron HAHA Gilbert is a fool.