The Jacka seems UNMOTIVATED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
was thinking about seeing him on Friday night out here in Sac...dunno what kinda show he puts on. Man, Tear Gas was the shit, and the Jack Artist got nonstop play from me for years, and helped me get through some tough imes. Even Jack of All Trades was dope.

peep the quote in this old article. Dude who wrote this used to post on this site, and I dont think I actually said but whatever lol.

Tough past can't hold rapper back - Inside Bay Area

Jan 18, 2006
Jacka didnt fumble the ball. Its the same with every artist from the bay not named 40 or Short. You can only be so big if ur music is only being played in a certain region. The Jack Artist should have put him over but whatever reason it seemed like that album didnt get nearly as good of promotion as it could have. Dont even think he had a song on any station around here from that album.

Iamsu is like the only exception and is doing well for himself but i cant stand his music. J-Stalin had a chance to be big like 3 years ago but he got stuck just like the rest of being just a local superstar basically. Also lets be real, people downloading and bootlegging killed the local scene along with the bay being way oversaturated with rappers

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
lol B @blam ing it on lean, dude been snorting hop for years, and put out dope shit.
Lol i forgot about that, he used to rap about it... Lol nigga is the worst muslim ever

Idk if the lean affected his career directly so much, but i think it affected his music...

Like chief kief lol even if u never liked his music u can tell if u listen to his new shit that lean gothim on some lala land mumblin stumblin bumblin n fumblin nigga muttering stuttering fluttering n shit like wtf is u doin in the booth twilight zone ass nigga. And i think the lean makes people not only fatter, but darker... Look at how fat n black chief kief got compared to just like 2012...

I think one of the side effects is u start turnin purple when u sip too much lean, and before u know it u r fat black and ashy lookin like gucci mane...like a big ass grape dipped in powdered sugar

Feb 8, 2006
Lol i forgot about that, he used to rap about it... Lol nigga is the worst muslim ever

Idk if the lean affected his career directly so much, but i think it affected his music...

Like chief kief lol even if u never liked his music u can tell if u listen to his new shit that lean gothim on some lala land mumblin stumblin bumblin n fumblin nigga muttering stuttering fluttering n shit like wtf is u doin in the booth twilight zone ass nigga. And i think the lean makes people not only fatter, but darker... Look at how fat n black chief kief got compared to just like 2012...

I think one of the side effects is u start turnin purple when u sip too much lean, and before u know it u r fat black and ashy lookin like gucci mane...like a big ass grape dipped in powdered sugar
lmao you funny as hell man, you should do standup

Oct 19, 2008
the jackas whack the only mob figaz that i feel like still spit are fed ex and ryda but theyre not as focused on rap as the others
Don't agree that jackas whack, he's had plenty of classics weather it's solo/featured but I can say his energy ain't in it as it once was

But I fully agree that j klyde & Fed-x need to drop more Lps imo

Aug 14, 2005
Jacka and fed x got a album with the turf terminators out. Its actually the 2nd one. The 1st one was cool I was thinking of coppin but it s mostly sac sin and these other cats....

Jul 20, 2010
I think there's a few Bay Area "legends" who only got shine because of one song and I think Cellski fits that category Jack had dope albums maybe cuz they were loving together Cellski rubbed off on jack (no homo) lol