The Jacka seems UNMOTIVATED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2010
Mayne when Tear gas dropped me and my boy were just getting out the Marines that sunmer we where hella broke we cruised CA in a 65 impala slapping Tear Gas and Mr.Kees The great paper chase only two cds new em all word for word

Maybe my opinion of cellski comes from meeting him and the few times i did he was a prick and im the type of person if i dint fuck with you period

Aug 10, 2008
Mayne when Tear gas dropped me and my boy were just getting out the Marines that sunmer we where hella broke we cruised CA in a 65 impala slapping Tear Gas and Mr.Kees The great paper chase only two cds new em all word for word

Maybe my opinion of cellski comes from meeting him and the few times i did he was a prick and im the type of person if i dint fuck with you period
I met Cellski before too. I showed him nothing but RESPECT, but he looked at me like I wasn't shit, lol. He still one of my favorite producers though, and Mr.Predictor is a Classic album. Still bump it from time to time.

Aug 10, 2008
It would have been cool for Jack & Majors to make a Muzik 4 the Mobb sequal or somethin like that, a mixtape like shooters but as a duo. Only liked a few tracks off all the gobots projects.

Lee Majors is a great producer as well as artist, he Madly underrated. Lee Majors and The Jacka definitely need to do more group albums together.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
im a Jacka fan but there is 0 passion in any of his new stuff i heard, and im no longer checkin for his releases at this point. but if something came along that i loved or he had a album coming out where it was highly anticipated id fuck wit it.

Aug 10, 2008
The Jacka & Ampichino - Same World ft. Black Jesus

The Jacka & Ampichino - Not a Option ft. Joe Blow, Berner & Lox

The Jacka & Ampichino - Dope Fiend Music ft. Lee Majors

The Jacka & Ampichino - On Everythang ft. Joe Blow & Damey

The Jacka & Ampichino - Death is Fatal ft. AP.9 & V12