The Jacka seems UNMOTIVATED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Yeah I get you,but for me the jacka one of the few rappers that picks good beats...on da futuristic type beats he spits on with Ampichino for example is mainy.
oh for sure, but the figs sold 100k plus over rob lo beats, hus and jack both had classic albums over his production, so dude need to get the hint you feel me?

Nov 3, 2011
Don't agree that jackas whack, he's had plenty of classics weather it's solo/featured but I can say his energy ain't in it as it once was

But I fully agree that j klyde & Fed-x need to drop more Lps imo
i dont think hes whack in general i love the majority of his music!! hes a dope ass artist with hella classics.... but hes just kinda shitty now

Feb 4, 2005
Jacka is still dope but i admit he went from an artist i brought every project from to an artist i skim through projects and only get the good tracks. He is still imo one of my best rappers and his catalog shits on most rappers i've ever heard.

Don't forget he has been in the game for ages, i was listening to a young and hungry tennager with dreams and aspirations over a decade ago, now i'm listening to a disillusioned man who is focused on survival and stacking paper.

Every once in a while that young artist shows his face and those are the tracks that are dope but alot of the time Jacka seems to be just going through the motions.

I'm a couple years younger than these guys so i can relate to them growing up and reality kicking them in the ass so much it breaks them abit inside. I'm pretty sure Jacka was hoping that by now he would be more than a popular local rapper only really making bank off all the shows he is doing.