The "I'm screaming into a deaf man's ears" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
did he ask u to come round to clean his house while he and his peeps had a lil house party ? than did he get so drunk he forgot u was his maid and recorded a freestyle or sumthin wit ya ? that sounds more likely

Oct 25, 2006
hell naw Tech a cool ass cat. One of the realest to touch the mic shit he was with the most selling record company of all time. Strange Music had the best roster at one time I dont think no label can ever have a roster like Strange Music. And it was a blessing to kick it and get fucked up with him and his people in his house all because of my boi <--- Who the fuck says "boi"?? that is related to the miller family blood related. This track im not selling because I made a promise to him I wouldnt sell it so im real and I will be just giving it away for promotin. Thanks to Tech for lacing a mothafucka up on this track for the love that was dope!!!! I wasnt even expecting that one like we all fucked up just fucking with the studio and he jumped on the mic COOL LITTLE LAB TO
Look familiar?

What's next, a No Limit tat?

Oh yeah, BK. All day. Cuz.

Nov 14, 2003
i have a theory as to why he wants it to be free...

He heard how terrible you were, and was too nice to kick you the fuck out of his house. he decided it would be easier to just record some random verse that he probably recycled from some little known song of his, and said for you not to sell it, to give it away from free. that way if anyone ever hears it, he can claim that he had no part in making the track, and that you just took one of his old verses, put it on a different beat, and released it as a "new track". no reason to waste the time or money trying to sue you over rights to the verse because you are nothing but a myspace "rapper". sound fair?

May 7, 2008
LOL ^^ hahaha

i think his number 1 fan and his only fan is his mommy..who else pays the fee for the down syndrome kid to see his favourite rappers lol if it isnt his mommy it must the make a wish foundation for the handicapped

Sep 4, 2006
hell naw C a cool ass cat. One of the realest to touch the mic shit he was with the most selling record company of all time. No Limit had the best roster at one time I dont think no label can ever have a roster like No Limit. And it was a blessing to kick it and get fucked up with him and his people in his house all because of my boi that is related to the miller family blood related. This track im not selling because I made a promise to him I wouldnt sell it so im real and I will be just giving it away for promotin. Thanks to C for lacing a mothafucka up on this track for the love that was dope!!!! I wasnt even expecting that one like we all fucked up just fucking with the studio and he jumped on the mic COOL LITTLE LAB TO
No? Too bad that when he was on house arrest awaiting his trial, you had to get permission from the judge to visit him at home.

KCMEX

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2005
Wow nate aint killed him self yet? Did that album ever come out Think it was called "I fought Ketchup and the ketchup won" Or some bullshit like that!!