The "I'm screaming into a deaf man's ears" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KCMEX

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2005
Later tonight imma post up a track with me and a add very unknown C-Murder verse I found on limewire that Im gonna imagine us doing at his house while he was on house arrest. I want TechN9ne on a verse so if you want Tech N9ne this song let me know. IF this was true I would of had a fucking blast doing this track and alot of people would of known about it. FREE C-MURDER! BUT PLEASE LOCK UP N8!!!!!
Fixed^

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Oh no no no, Noxious N8, this thread will be undeleted until you produce the track.

None of this "I put it on my official site, but now it's gone and you'll have to wait" bullshit.

You're literally the only person on the internet that I'd have a hard time not slapping if I ever met you.

May 7, 2008
haha yea u never know what kinda homo bullshit n8 gonna come up with..maybe next week he might pay another celebrity to stand next to him for a picture or the week after he might get tupac to do a collab with him shit he might even get a collab with lil wayne he might turn himself in for touching lil children and become lil waynes bitch ..(yes he is in jail)

its always interesting on what crap this dude does