The "I'm screaming into a deaf man's ears" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
What are you talking about?
oh im sorry, did u not get what i meant to say? i guess ill finish the sentence then.....Is C-Murder that desperate that he needs to collab with rappers (I.E. you) who suck so bad the only place ull ever hear their music is on their myspace page.

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
So you had to get permission from the Judge to go over his house?
hell naw C a cool ass cat. One of the realest to touch the mic shit he was with the most selling record company of all time. No Limit had the best roster at one time I dont think no label can ever have a roster like No Limit. And it was a blessing to kick it and get fucked up with him and his people in his house all because of my boi that is related to the miller family blood related. This track im not selling because I made a promise to him I wouldnt sell it so im real and I will be just giving it away for promotin. Thanks to C for lacing a mothafucka up on this track for the love that was dope!!!! I wasnt even expecting that one like we all fucked up just fucking with the studio and he jumped on the mic COOL LITTLE LAB TO