The D.E. done fell off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
KayDubb said:

and way to stick by those niners through thick and thin homie, it looks like this next year is gonna be worse without TO, but maybe just maybe theyll get lucky and scoop up Reggie Williams from The UW to take his place.

"we want the ball and were gonna score"
I hope so mayn! But I disagree that they will have a bad year. The people that want to be in Frisco will play hard and we will only get better. Ball control will be a key to the up and coming season but first lets see what that line up will look like come training camp!

@BTM
Check out Rasputans and Tower and if they dont have it make them order you one or hit up a DE show and get it in person!

Feb 13, 2004
49ERS

THE NINERS ARE GONNA HAVE A GOOD YEAR. WE'LL DO FINE WITHOUT T.O. WE ALSO WILL HAVE A NEW QUARTERBACK I KNOW WE AIN'T KEEPING GARCIA AND IF WE DO WERE STUPID. CAUSE WERE NOT GOING TO GET TO A SUPERBOWL WITH HIM AT THE REIGNS 49ERS ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I like the DE, I really do, I hope that His next one is as FULL LENGTH AN EPIC CLASSIC AS DAM THAT DE, Black bat had some Dope cuts, some of his best yet, but it wasnt as good as DAM over all, tha instrumaina I coulldda went without unless it was longer, the FU2, wasnt feelin it, this new old school tape, Im likin some of it, but you know, its a vintage piece, I hope DE's next full length takes me too that place when I first got DAM THAT DE, peace.

Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
I am also of the opinion that D.E. has fallen off a bit since PZ and DTDE, however who can expect any artist to give classic albums back to back to back, let alone one classic at all, and for D.E. giving us at least two to date, we can only be grateful. Just like many other artists, D.E. is going through a time of experimentation and maturation, we just need to catch up with him cuz he is definitely ahead of his time ( seems like he needs to catch up with himself sometimes). Eventhough his latest works may not have as many shlumps on a consistent basis, there are always those few that are classic on their own.. and don't sleep cuz he's going to give those that have a rude awakening that'll make them wish they'd been up since the beginning..
Focus

Apr 25, 2002
In my opinion, I think that TBBB, DTDE and PZ are all equal. The best cd's ever made! This dude has a different opinion and that's coo. Don't get mad at him just 'cause he ain't knowin'! He'll recognize the quality of TBBB in a couple of years when almost all rap music will be some crappy lil John/eastside boys, cash money, booty rap hybrid. Watch..... PEACE OUT!

Nov 16, 2003
ya i got a different opinion. yall some fairy fans and shit. i think TBBB is a tight ass album i didnt say it wasnt. shit my name is in the muthafuckin thankyous of that record, who the fuck you think he kick it wit "in the seatown"? hmmm? then back to san jos wit andre nickatina. shit at least i got yall muthafuckas talkin and this dead ass message board some traffic, all publicity is good publicity suckas... oh and 2ndcomin i was knowin before your ass was buddy u aint even knowin but i bet youd do all kind of unmentionable things to have your name in a de cd huh

Apr 25, 2002
@KayDouche- I could give a shit about my name being on a cd jacket, and I doubt you been knowin' longer than me. I've had Southbound from the get(eventhough it got jacked about 2 weeks after I got it), while you were just walking around the Seatown gettin' all wet.... And as far as DE being too weird; I say the weirder the better. PEACE OUT!

Nov 16, 2003
yeah but i bet youd get a stiffy if he called yer name out on a record huh lol then im off in the seatown wit paradine and them

all im sayin is i wish the muthafucka would just lock his ass in a cave somewhere and just knock out classics, everybody else he fuckin wit is subpar imo

and watch your mouth fukin internet thug, we can argue all day about who got the de cd first, who cares. all i know is this message board aint seen a thread with this many hits in a few years. PEACE OUT!! lol wtf

Apr 25, 2002
@DUDE WHO MADE THIS THREAD..I CAN FEEL U TO AN EXTENT HOMIE..DE HAS BEEN GETTIN WEIRDER AND WEIRDER ..AND FALLIN TOO DEEP INTO THE CHARACTER HE CREATED..MORE ABOUT THEATRICS..LESS ABOUT MUSIC...HIS OLDER SHIT IS WAY TIGHTER...NOT SAYIN HE DOESNT EVER COME TIGHT ANYMORE..CUZ HE DOES..BUT THATS WEIRD SHIT IS GETTIN KINDA PLAYED OUT

@EVERYONE ELSE

YALL NEED TO GRAB YOUR OWN NUTS AND STAY UP OFF FIRST DEGREES...CUZ YALL HOP TO DUDES DEFENSE LIKE SOME COCK HUNGRY MINI DE'S...AND I CANT BELIEVE SOME DUDE COMPARED BEING A DE FAN TO BEING MARRIED..LOL..SHIT....

Aug 22, 2003
DE ain't goin nowhere

i just saw the DE last night in chico with Nickatina. for anyone that thinks he's fallen off, just go see one of his shows and you'll stop runnin your mouth. only thing i wasnt feelin was my boys got kicked out for smoking, if anyone knows about shows where its cool to smoke let me know, cuz i was pissed about that shit

Jul 30, 2002
"Tick Tock Tick Tock Females Clock Me Brothers Can Do The Same But Just Dont Jock Me"BY FIRST DEGREE THE DE

LET THE DE BE IF YOU AINT FEELIN HIS SHIT THEN DONT LISTEN...DONT BITCH BOUT HE FELL OFF....WAIT TILL "LOOK ME IN MY FACE THOUGH" DROPS....THEN WELL SEE WHO IS TALKIN SHIT THEN.........

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Kay Dubb,I feel you..but I just copped tha B4TWF....and there's slaps on there from the PZ Days that put his new shit on the backburner.I don't think it discredits D.E.,it just shows he made classics at one time to some of us.Track 1 knocks.....