The D.E. done fell off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2003
First Degree has fallen off lately man. This message board is damn near worthless now too. FU2 was horrible, the last good album he put out was damn that de and i dont even wanna hear that before there was fahrenheit shit. he been on a slow decline since Planet Zero in my opinion, tryin to be too weird like andre 3000 or some shit

Nov 16, 2003
haha yall trippin. you all might still be hypnotized by his strangeness but damn go to mrthede.com lol seriously its not even funny, just his whole presentation has fell way off. since DTDE and TBBB its just been kinda down the drain i think, its almost like a catch22 cuz once u put out a classic like PZ i dont think he can ever get to that level again. yall are probably lynch fans too who swear lynch by inch was his best work to date huh? gimme a break

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
I have been a D.E. fan for a long while....i always stick with the artists i enjoy listening to....just like life music has its ups and downs.....and just like friends im there thru the good and bad times......yah some albums are not as good as the next......would you divorce your wife over an arguement.....I wouldent stop listening to the homie D.E. just cuz his new shit aint as sicc as Planet Zero........I always enjoy his ill delivery and sicc content.....I have my preferances on which songs I like the most,but I dont expect him to always match his last project.....and theres no doubt in my mind First Degree can hit that PZ status again......

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Go

KayDubb said:
haha yall trippin. you all might still be hypnotized by his strangeness but damn go to mrthede.com lol seriously its not even funny, just his whole presentation has fell way off. since DTDE and TBBB its just been kinda down the drain i think, its almost like a catch22 cuz once u put out a classic like PZ i dont think he can ever get to that level again. yall are probably lynch fans too who swear lynch by inch was his best work to date huh? gimme a break
i have been a lynch fan longer than i have been a DE fan,and i think lynch by inch was hella weak,but that doesnt mean i am never going to listen to him again or never buy another album just because lynch by inch isnt as good as SOS or loaded,that would just be ignorant,and the same thing goes for DE's shit.maybe if everybody would just stop trying to compare everything DE does to PZ you would appreciate more for what it is,not just hate it cause it isnt planet Z.cause if i treated every artist like that i wouldnt have shit to listen to,it would all be shit from before 1998 and shit
________
JAGUAR E-TYPE HISTORY

Nov 16, 2003
i just said hes fell off lately in my opinion. i didnt say id never listen to him again i just think he could do a few things better, way better, its just disappointing when u get subpar material from people you came to think were genius like lynch and de

May 8, 2002
Everyone has an opinion homie! But yall aint even knowin what's crackin or in the works! DE's best work has yet to be heard! Word on the streets is there will be some flows sessions in store on the next one. DE be in them streets doin shows accross the Nash but beleive me folks he does reads the threads! And dont forget controversy is good for promotion...

Aug 25, 2003
Lynch By Inch= Horrible worst Lynch Cd to date

First Degree isnt the same rapper like a lot of other rappers. If he were the same on every album then I could see your complaints but he advances each time. BBB was one of his best as was DTDE and BTWF and SB, as well as FU1 FU2 D.E. is tight. Oukast however is not. They are in fact one of the worst groups out right now.

Epidemic

Aug 25, 2003
@BTM

1. Arrival
2. Watchin' My Life Go
3. Crackufunction
4. Jabberwalky
5. Sunz of Fahrenheit
6. Phsycotic Woman
7. Eddie D Was Right
8. Fahrenheit What They Bang, Though
9. I Am Not Welcome Here
10. Hot Baf and a Minty One ( on the Run)
11. Prelude
12. Unforgiven
13. Watchin' for the Rollas
14. Bully Car

Here you go homie, it has lynch telling the story of the bat on certain parts. There is not anybody on it save for a small cut at the end of unforgivin. I enjoyed it and rate it as a 5 out of 5 pick it up for sure homie.

Nov 16, 2003
im sorry fool but i will agree outkast aint like they used to be at all but you are out of your goddamn mind if you think that outkast is one of the worst groups. aquimini is one of the best albums ever as is planet zero, and i feel the same about outkast and the de, they got too weird and tried to use weird as their selling point imo

and way to stick by those niners through thick and thin homie, it looks like this next year is gonna be worse without TO, but maybe just maybe theyll get lucky and scoop up Reggie Williams from The UW to take his place.

"we want the ball and were gonna score"

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Dr. Curien said:
@BTM

1. Arrival
2. Watchin' My Life Go
3. Crackufunction
4. Jabberwalky
5. Sunz of Fahrenheit
6. Phsycotic Woman
7. Eddie D Was Right
8. Fahrenheit What They Bang, Though
9. I Am Not Welcome Here
10. Hot Baf and a Minty One ( on the Run)
11. Prelude
12. Unforgiven
13. Watchin' for the Rollas
14. Bully Car

Here you go homie, it has lynch telling the story of the bat on certain parts. There is not anybody on it save for a small cut at the end of unforgivin. I enjoyed it and rate it as a 5 out of 5 pick it up for sure homie.
Thx dog...Frisco Street Show aint ever had The D.E.......My label used to be upstairs and I was there every other day....no D.E.....im sure Black Bat aint gonna be found anywhere else but the net.......I gotta get that shit......