THE CURSE OF CRABTREE HAUNTS SAN FRAN.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
should have never signed his punk ass imo. cant stand greedy ass players
i agree and cant stand the fact they basically gave him the red carpet treatment after he signed but to Crabtree's credit since he signed i havent heard a negative thing about him meaning he hasnt ran his mouth or been a cry baby.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
its not the crabtree curse, all bullshit he is catching more passes than our other receivers. i love hill but he has no pass other than a screen or 5 yarder. alex smith is the same alex smith he's always been it just took a minute to get him back, he's not our answer and never was. the guy is an over paid clown that has yet to produce anything more than a bad shoulder and angry fans. honestly i dont think singletary is our answer either, he has seemed to mellow out and isnt lighting the fire under they're asses like he did with vernon davis earlier on. i could blame the offensive coordinator, the offensive line, the quarterback, the coach, even our defensive is looking like shit. i cant blame crabtree for being a rookie and making a rookie mistakes.... it is possible though that the team isnt feeling crabtree thus creating a problem that we see with the lack of motivation or caring about what happens on field. i go to every game and it gets worse every game.... the team seems really unmotivated or wanting a win..... i feel bad for willis and gore who deserve more than what they are given.

its not crabtree.... its lack of determination or motivation to win

Apr 23, 2009
edit @ iller then ill ^^why dont u discuss how the raiders been the laughing stock of the nfl for the past several years??

dont be gettin mad at me cause the whiners suck..hahaa

CARDS!!!!!

carry on................

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
edit @ iller then ill ^^why dont u discuss how the raiders been the laughing stock of the nfl for the past several years??

dont be gettin mad at me cause the whiners suck..hahaa

CARDS!!!!!

carry on................
He's a cowboys fan jackass. If you would stop hiding when your team loses then you would've known that.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
we can do that. i'm willing to do so...

but we can also discuss how the raiders have three more super bowl titles than the cardinals.

we can also discuss why the cardinals haven't won anything meaningful since their 1947 nfl championship win...

and we can definitely discuss why the cadrinals have been the laughing stock of the nfl for the past 60 years or so...

but like rich said, i'm a cowboys fan...so we can also discuss how we made you look like shit during your whole tenure in the nfc east...with the exception of the 1998 playoff game when you beat the cowboys, which i'm willing to admit.

so...pick which topic to discuss, your choice. it's all on you. just don't disappear when everyone makes a fool out of you...

He's a cowboys fan jackass. If you would stop hiding when your team loses then you would've known that.
lol, ouch, ouch, and ouch...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
bottom line is that the niners have no o-line to protect either of our shitty qb's

if we could somehow mesh hill and smith together we could have a really good one. right now though im willing to bet nate davis is just that but we wont know because instead of testing him we put in smith who has never done anything but lose, at least hill had a good winning record.

just as always i'll be at the niner game tomorrow ( season ticket holder )

my cousin did a road trip to watch the cardinals get they're ass handed to them at home for opening day

and we have plans to go to seattle for the DEC.6 game.

you cant blame crabtree for the niners continuous mistake pattern that has plagued them since before crabtree was even a thought.

Oct 30, 2008
I AM HOPING THE CURSE IS STILL GONNA BE WORKING THURSDAY NIGHT AGAINST US-CUZ WE GOT ALOT OF BACCUPS IN RIGHT NOW AND ALSO GOT SOME MONEY RIDIN ON MY BEARZ TOO MANY NINERS FANS AT WORK AND THE HOMIEZ TRYING TO BET ME ALL DAY!!!!

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I AM HOPING THE CURSE IS STILL GONNA BE WORKING THURSDAY NIGHT AGAINST US-CUZ WE GOT ALOT OF BACCUPS IN RIGHT NOW AND ALSO GOT SOME MONEY RIDIN ON MY BEARZ TOO MANY NINERS FANS AT WORK AND THE HOMIEZ TRYING TO BET ME ALL DAY!!!!
ITS TOO POOR TEAMS, THOUGH THE NINERS ARE FAVORED AT THIS POINT I CAN SEE IT GOING EITHER WAY. I WOULDNT PUT A DIME ON THIS GAME. I HOPE YOUR NOT ACTUALLY ALREADY MAKING EXCUSES ABOUT WHY YOU COULD LOSE WITH THE BACK UP PLAYERS IN RIGHT NOW.

AS FOR NINER FANS BEING AT WORK.... YOU THINK WERE NOT SHOWING UP TO OUR HOME?

IM HEADING OUT THERE AT NOON WITH A FULL CAR, THE REST OF MY TAILGATE WILL BE THERE BY 1... SO IF YOU THINK THERE WONT BE MORE LIKE ME ROLLIN EARLY YOUR TRIPPIN..... EXPECT TO SEE A LOT OF RED AND GOLD

Jan 28, 2005
the original post in this thread is from TMQ on espn.com... for those interested in attributing ideas to those who actually thought of them and wrote them.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
the original post in this thread is from TMQ on espn.com... for those interested in attributing ideas to those who actually thought of them and wrote them.
oh yeah common sense, everyone knows az loss would never write in that form without using capitals and not making any sense at all

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

this is one of the most rediculous things i have ever heard..

crabtree curse...haha, wtf...