the concert at pinkys was fuckin dope

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
If u introduced yo'self as captain garbanzo i could see why they kinda stayed away from u....haha j/k garbanzo....hey smiley locztero when u touching down in yo hood in cali?

Jul 5, 2010
^^^^ GTFOH with all that. we were kickin it with homies at the show and the motel party after so i dont know what you're refering to.
Yea at the show everyone was there having a good time. I was referring to the hotel party I showed up late and oso and keek was the only ones there. My fault bro yall did fly all the way out here after all. Just in my mind I saw as yall might of been disappointed is all, but its all love tho.

Jul 5, 2010
yea every one there was hella koo shit after that concert keek dogg hit me up on myspace started choppin it up.. i started talkin to tito more often too,same with lil coner big oso..n davina shit all of em seemed solid with me n the crowd that was out there..the one that didnt seem too koo was perico hahaha jk..but where were you at the concert captain garbanzo?
Yea bro I used to be red flaggin on the sicc remember? till them 4chan faggots banned it somehow.