the concert at pinkys was fuckin dope

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2009
but nasty north ripped it up i got to talk to and get pics with lil raider lil toro and ono loco and big cholo and filthy phil and zipper louie to they did the best on stage fo sho and lil coner or tito b or big tone did not perform it was fucked up cause they sum of the best that were there.but there was a lot more tight ass ene rappers i met sonny boy loczter, droopy lector ,connection, mental illness,active made records sum new homies bugsy , nolove,banit, big body, fat joe from stars the limit and im sure i missed sum homies sorry

Apr 21, 2007
but nasty north ripped it up i got to talk to and get pics with lil raider lil toro and ono loco and big cholo and filthy phil and zipper louie to they did the best on stage fo sho and lil coner or tito b or big tone did not perform it was fucked up cause they sum of the best that were there.but there was a lot more tight ass ene rappers i met sonny boy loczter, droopy lector ,connection, mental illness,active made records sum new homies bugsy , nolove,banit, big body, fat joe from stars the limit and im sure i missed sum homies sorry
ON BLAST!! LOL

May 2, 2002
@shea.. in this game full of two faced individuals you get use to it..

and yup with all them names posted up above.. and BIG OSO didnt get one call about the show? not even an invite from anybody to just come n chill?? EXACTLY!

Jun 1, 2009
they were there too. what the fuck everyone knows who was there and who gives a fuck i put them on blast they went i got picz will everyone on my facebook and 200 other people is there a problem ?

May 2, 2002
whoever throws these shows.. if you think im speakin on a specific artist cuz i said "all the names above", i aint. im sayin how are all the heavy hitters in the northern rap game gonna be asked to perform but i never heard about the show? not to sound cocky but i am a big factor in this game right now and have been since way back. so am i just somehow bein overlooked or am i deliberately not bein asked to join these functions.. just like when my name was takin off the bay area rap awards voters list. they told me cuz they didnt want my name bringin any negativity to the function. it is what it is im just speakin on it now. im already knowin how it is as an artist. an artist gets asked to perform at a show, they aint gonna go and let others know or tell the promoter they should get so and so on the line up also. everybody in it for their own come up. anybody that tries to say it aint like that is tryin to sugar coat things. but thats where i step on my own toes i guess. when i get asked to perform first thing i do is start tellin the promoter who else he should have performin. bottom line is i dont know why i even bring it up. everybody gonna take my words and run with them the way they want and i'll never get a straight answer to my questions.. so it is what it is.

May 2, 2002
aye sleepy, the promoter mentioned he wanted to get deepsleep to rock the stage so i told him id get at you and see if yall are down. see if redrum n pistol cee wanna fucks wit it..