the concert at pinkys was fuckin dope

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2009
i will be at oso locs show to i hope i got a lowrider off u a red caddy 82 coupe de ville on dirtteens 100 spokes it was on you first cd cover 8 or 9 years ago homie before u were famous and u were a cool ene im sure u the same bro now we both getting old homie im gonna be 31 and u older i think but i hope i make it to your show to kick it again much love big oso i was wondering why u and active ent was not there u guys and lil teck , yants were the only tight homies missing from the lineup and sum other rappers i cant think of.

other homies at the show i forgot laced sav it out ,dc400o,i heard chete corlone was there i didnt see him sum homegirl did sum tight shit bossaila young loc nasty north records for his album and relly rel sac, and young mountain tone loc ,bugzy, thats all i can think of i was fuck up like everyone in there and a gang of sexy homegirls giving game i like homeboy shows i got a sealed lil raider tell me how u feel cd for 7 thanks lil raider u a cool cat im sure will we meet again and your whole crew is the one of the best Northern record labels bro i will buy any nasty north cd or monster grip support them if u dont all they drop is bangerz.

aye sleepy, the promoter mentioned he wanted to get deepsleep to rock the stage so i told him id get at you and see if yall are down. see if redrum n pistol cee wanna fucks wit it..
This is junebug homie..ey big homie dont feel bad cuz we dont get asked to perform either ahaha its really nothing tho and yup REDRUM said he ready to rock it..ill get at pistol but im sure he'll be down. Send you contact in a pm homie.

Dec 23, 2008
whoever throws these shows.. if you think im speakin on a specific artist cuz i said "all the names above", i aint. im sayin how are all the heavy hitters in the northern rap game gonna be asked to perform but i never heard about the show? not to sound cocky but i am a big factor in this game right now and have been since way back. so am i just somehow bein overlooked or am i deliberately not bein asked to join these functions.. just like when my name was takin off the bay area rap awards voters list. they told me cuz they didnt want my name bringin any negativity to the function.

i take it if people dont fear who you are and what you bring to the table, your not doing something right. fuck it homie, keep wrecking shit....

Sep 17, 2010
You know I'm down Oso, I've been waitin to perform that "Throw up the 4" track for a minute now. All I need is 1 show and I guarantee the fuckin world will know about TRIPLE 6 and X4s! Satan will definatly be in the fuckin building I can promise you that. Get at me bro.

@DoughBoy I need a huge favor from you, once we hit the stage I need you to set the tone with an infamous........ "Ay Yo!!!!" then just let the tooth pick fly.

Jan 11, 2011
YEAA I HEARD TONE DIDNT PERFORM THATS SOME GAY ASS SHIT HEARD THEY RAN OUT OF TIME OR SOME SHIT..

N SIK SAID HE WANTS TO DO A DUET ON THE 18TH WIT SKAREKROW SINGIN SHEZ IN LOVE WIT JODECI BOOTZ ON

Jun 16, 2004
WWW.FUNKYFRESHMM.COM
PROMOTED AS A 21 & UP EVENT BUT IT ACTUALLY TURNED OUT TO BE 18 & UP SPOT.
I STILL DIDNT GET IN BECAUSE MY Lz EXPIRED ON MY 22ND BDAY 2 WEEKS AGO , SOME FUKN BULLSHIT.
STILL GOT IT CRACKN WIT THA HOMIE N HOMEGIRL THAT COULDNT GET IN ..SIPPN ON 30 PACK N 40z, AN STILL YANKD SOME NUMBERS IN THE PARKING LOT AFTER.
I HOOKED UP LACED WIT SOME CLEAN ASS TEES ALSO

I DIDNT EVEN KNO U WERE THE PHIL, I HAD THE TEES IN THE TRUNK..

OTHER THAN THAT IT LOOK LIKE ALOT OF ARTIST WERE NOT LISTED
BUT MADE IT OUT (OR WAS LISTED BUT COULDN MAKE IT) FOR THE TRIBUTE SHOW OF THE OG HOMIE VIC FROM WOODLAND 530.

THE SPOT WAS IN THE CUTS PAST SAC, BOUTA HR FROM VACAVILLE SO I KNOW IT WOULDA BEEN A DEEP DRIVE FOR HOMIES IN THE CENTRAL VALLEY N THE BAY.
FUK THAT VENUE LOCATION, FUK PINKYS IM NEVER GONA HIT THAT SPOT UP.

EVEN THO I NEVER ENDED UP MAKIN IT IN THE SHOW --AS A TRIBUTE TO A FELLOW HOMIE IT TURNED OUT A GOOD EVENT, BUT AS A EVENT PROMOTED JUST FOR MUSIC ENT IT WASNT WORTH, THE LINEUP & THE PERFORMING TIMING SHOULDA BEEN MORE CONCRETE.THE MAIN TOP ARTIST DIDNT EVEN GET 2 PERFORM. I KNOW ITS HARD FINDING SPOTS 2 HAVE SHOWS LIKE THIS BUT I HOPE 2 NEVER HIT UP PINKYS AGAIN

FREE KEV KNOCKS! PUNK POLICE ENDED UP HEMPN HIM UP ON THE WAY THER BUT IM SRUE BAILD OUT, THEY ROLLD ON RAIDER 2 AT THE END OF THE NITE 2

Jun 20, 2007
WWW.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
whoever throws these shows.. if you think im speakin on a specific artist cuz i said "all the names above", i aint. im sayin how are all the heavy hitters in the northern rap game gonna be asked to perform but i never heard about the show? not to sound cocky but i am a big factor in this game right now and have been since way back. so am i just somehow bein overlooked or am i deliberately not bein asked to join these functions.. just like when my name was takin off the bay area rap awards voters list. they told me cuz they didnt want my name bringin any negativity to the function. it is what it is im just speakin on it now. im already knowin how it is as an artist. an artist gets asked to perform at a show, they aint gonna go and let others know or tell the promoter they should get so and so on the line up also. everybody in it for their own come up. anybody that tries to say it aint like that is tryin to sugar coat things. but thats where i step on my own toes i guess. when i get asked to perform first thing i do is start tellin the promoter who else he should have performin. bottom line is i dont know why i even bring it up. everybody gonna take my words and run with them the way they want and i'll never get a straight answer to my questions.. so it is what it is.

i wouldnt even let it bother u homie. i been in this rap shit for years with all these homies as well and not a damn motha fucka aside from tito b invites me to a show even though i helped the movement as a whole and never jumped in anyones spotlight not too mention put cold hard cash in homies hands. Just like my dvd i been fuckin with homies from the streets to the studio and after all is said and done i can name no more individuals than i have fingers on my hand that will call me and say whats up, or hows the family, or even drop by the house to see what a ma fuka is up to. I now treat this game like its supposed to be treated, Like a business. Im just hear to make my dreams a reality and make some feria for my family and small group of solid individuals.

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
This is junebug homie..ey big homie dont feel bad cuz we dont get asked to perform either ahaha its really nothing tho and yup REDRUM said he ready to rock it..ill get at pistol but im sure he'll be down. Send you contact in a pm homie.
i asked sleeps if he wanted to rock the stage at livermore with me n my boys n he said the world aint ready for em!

Jun 1, 2009
dam funky fresh that sucks cause i still want that shirt homie but thats why i didnt see u but i meet all of nasty norte homies and got picz with them all they did the best on stage with monster grip. i got the shirt u sent its the wrong shirt but it dont fit any ways my fucking luck its a 2xl but it goes to my knee'z its more like a 4xl bro cause im fat and were regular 3xl. ya i almost went to jail to i was fuck up leaving and they rolled me god must of saved me a violation and my 2nd dui i got so lucky thank god.

Jul 5, 2010
yea trust me i hear it all.. these cats talk not thinkin its gonna get back to me but it all does. just like what was bein said about me before i touched down in kansas for the show we did out there. i got the call as i was waitin for our plane on the layover in denver. "aye they over here talkin bout we better have a talk wit oso when he gets here, we dont want him startin no shit, we aint here for that, we here to get our money n thats it".. HAHA! i heard the hell out of that! or like when task came into the show in modesto and told certain people if oso gets on stage we're shuttin the show down.. and instead of everybody havin my back n sayin fuck that hes performin ur just gonna have to shut it down.. they got at people to get at people to politely ask me if i can just not perform so i dont ruin the show for everybody else! so when a show is bein thrown and everybody is performin but i was never contacted about it.. yea im already knowin..
Man oso you showed major love out here in kansas, he's the only one that chopped it up and kicked it with the homies after the show. The rest of em were hurt I guess cuz it wasn't a huge turnout and probly didn't make much $$$.

Jul 5, 2010
yea trust me i hear it all.. these cats talk not thinkin its gonna get back to me but it all does. just like what was bein said about me before i touched down in kansas for the show we did out there. i got the call as i was waitin for our plane on the layover in denver. "aye they over here talkin bout we better have a talk wit oso when he gets here, we dont want him startin no shit, we aint here for that, we here to get our money n thats it".. HAHA! i heard the hell out of that! or like when task came into the show in modesto and told certain people if oso gets on stage we're shuttin the show down.. and instead of everybody havin my back n sayin fuck that hes performin ur just gonna have to shut it down.. they got at people to get at people to politely ask me if i can just not perform so i dont ruin the show for everybody else! so when a show is bein thrown and everybody is performin but i was never contacted about it.. yea im already knowin..
Man oso you showed major love out here in kansas, he's the only one that chopped it up and kicked it with the homies after the show. The rest of em were hurt I guess cuz it wasn't a huge turnout and probly didn't make much $$$.

Mar 17, 2010
^^^^ GTFOH with all that. we were kickin it with homies at the show and the motel party after so i dont know what you're refering to.
yea every one there was hella koo shit after that concert keek dogg hit me up on myspace started choppin it up.. i started talkin to tito more often too,same with lil coner big oso..n davina shit all of em seemed solid with me n the crowd that was out there..the one that didnt seem too koo was perico hahaha jk..but where were you at the concert captain garbanzo?