the concert at pinkys was fuckin dope

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2009
there was about 30 homeboy rappers in the spot i got pics and meet all the best. i had a good fuckin time i almost went to jail leaving pigs pulled me an my boys over but i guess i got lucky cause they pulled me out and i passed the tests some how crazy but they were fuckin dicks cause my felony probation. and one other tight thing i got the new big tone cd from the streets of california hell ya

Oct 20, 2003
there was about 30 homeboy rappers in the spot i got pics and meet all the best. i had a good fuckin time i almost went to jail leaving pigs pulled me an my boys over but i guess i got lucky cause they pulled me out and i passed the tests some how crazy but they were fuckin dicks cause my felony probation. and one other tight thing i got the new big tone cd from the streets of california hell ya
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT CD AT HOMIE?

May 2, 2002
funny its the day after the show.. and now i get hit up by fools sayin "oh i thought so and so told you bout it" or "so and so was suppose to get at you bout performin".. guess my facebook status is producin guilty feelings.. fuck it tho middle fingers up like always. this games is 90% full of pussies that aint about shit anyways and 9% full of greedy snakes that'll throw they're own momma under the bus when it comes to gettin money! my names good enough to put on ur cds to make your money but havin my name on your show flyer brings too much heat! got me feelin like i got a red nose over here!!

Feb 13, 2011
funny its the day after the show.. and now i get hit up by fools sayin "oh i thought so and so told you bout it" or "so and so was suppose to get at you bout performin".. guess my facebook status is producin guilty feelings.. fuck it tho middle fingers up like always. this games is 90% full of pussies that aint about shit anyways and 9% full of greedy snakes that'll throw they're own momma under the bus when it comes to gettin money! my names good enough to put on ur cds to make your money but havin my name on your show flyer brings too much heat! got me feelin like i got a red nose over here!!
You know the same individuals you speak of were like; "just don't tell Oso, the homie's coo but just don't tell him."

Jun 1, 2009
no bootleg tone its the og homie the guy only had one of your cd maybe from the show a couple weeks ago i dont no but its the real cd pic of u and your homie on the inside

Dec 13, 2009
SOME HOMEBOY RAPPERZ R JUZ GRIMY N CARE BOUT MONEY MORE THAN SHOWIN HOMIEZ LOVE N HAVIN RESPECT FOR OTHA HOMIEZ... I HEARD SHIT BOUT THA GRIMY 1Z....

O N I WOULD HAVE WENT IF IT WASNT 21 N OVER HAHA ..

May 2, 2002
yea trust me i hear it all.. these cats talk not thinkin its gonna get back to me but it all does. just like what was bein said about me before i touched down in kansas for the show we did out there. i got the call as i was waitin for our plane on the layover in denver. "aye they over here talkin bout we better have a talk wit oso when he gets here, we dont want him startin no shit, we aint here for that, we here to get our money n thats it".. HAHA! i heard the hell out of that! or like when task came into the show in modesto and told certain people if oso gets on stage we're shuttin the show down.. and instead of everybody havin my back n sayin fuck that hes performin ur just gonna have to shut it down.. they got at people to get at people to politely ask me if i can just not perform so i dont ruin the show for everybody else! so when a show is bein thrown and everybody is performin but i was never contacted about it.. yea im already knowin..

Dec 13, 2009
yea trust me i hear it all.. these cats talk not thinkin its gonna get back to me but it all does. just like what was bein said about me before i touched down in kansas for the show we did out there. i got the call as i was waitin for our plane on the layover in denver. "aye they over here talkin bout we better have a talk wit oso when he gets here, we dont want him startin no shit, we aint here for that, we here to get our money n thats it".. HAHA! i heard the hell out of that! or like when task came into the show in modesto and told certain people if oso gets on stage we're shuttin the show down.. and instead of everybody havin my back n sayin fuck that hes performin ur just gonna have to shut it down.. they got at people to get at people to politely ask me if i can just not perform so i dont ruin the show for everybody else! so when a show is bein thrown and everybody is performin but i was never contacted about it.. yea im already knowin..
YA DATZ FUKD UP CANT EVEN DO A SHOW WIT OTHA "HOMIEZ
CUZ DEY AINT GOT UR BAK CUZ DEY RATHER NOT BE GANGSTA N HAVE RESPECT FOR U CUZ DEY AINT WIT THA SHIT