THE CASH MONEY/NO LIMIT STORY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007

This issue of F.E.D.S. has a really good interview with Terrance "Gangster" Williams. Baby & Slim's brother. Doing life, tells the story about the birth of Cash Money, this dude bodied like 11 people. If i can find the magazine i try scanning it into a PDF if ya'll are interested.

This issue of F.E.D.S. has a really good interview with Terrance "Gangster" Williams. Baby & Slim's brother. Doing life, tells the story about the birth of Cash Money, this dude bodied like 11 people. If i can find the magazine i try scanning it into a PDF if ya'll are interested.
Yea if u listen to any of the old cash money stuff mainley B.G. they always shoutin him out, "Much love to my nigga gangsta still hard to kill i keeps it real" on B.G - Real Niggaz off of Chopper City N The Ghetto

Feb 11, 2006
Mac was the hardest rapper out of all dem niggaz mayne,dude was rappin since a kid aswell mayne(lil mac)...didn't baby have something to do with one of them unlv niggaz gettin smoked? Is that the shit was talkin bout b4 sav? R.I.p sport T dude was hella tyte but got sprayed up in his tailer home....no good mayne...I always thought the ghetto commision was hella tight on no limit anyone know if they dropped anything pre no limit or after the tank self imploded????

Apr 3, 2010
I loved no limit but they copied more old songs than puff daddy. Everytime i go into the grocery store like every single song playing over the P.A is some song that no limit copied, its pretty funny

May 15, 2005
no limit was way doper than cash money imo. Only niggas that cash money had really were b.g. and juvenile, plus unlv in the early stages. No Limit had some dope ass niggas, like homie above said Mac was doper than any nigga outta both kamps at the end of the day. Soulja slim, fiend, mystikal, way to much flame

Dec 8, 2009
Mystikal,Silk in his old days,P's Old Solo's are what Gangsta rap should sound like,Best Compilations,Beats By The Pound,Signed Snoop,Soulja Slim,Mia X herself coulda ate the whole Cash Money team.
Not to Mention All the work No Limit did with C-Bo,11/5,Lynch ect. I never liked Cash Money.

Dec 8, 2009
You Really felt Mac like that huh? I mean I got that Shell Shocked CD And I must admit the shit is tight,And I've had to buy it more than once because of people stealing it..it was like the last real poppin shit No Limit put it if memory serves correct.

But honastly Mystikal on Ghetto D and Unpredictable plus his features on the Soulja Slim,Big Ed cd's ect>Mac

I think the thing that kinda pushed me away from Mac when I was a kid was a was such a huge fan of Mac Mall I was like who is this imposter as No Limit doppleganger Mac?
Probably not a view I would have these days..but yeah Mystikal>Mac

Nov 20, 2007
i always thought like in the very late late 90's when cash money was blowin up, that master p fell off because he tried to sound like them.

Dec 8, 2009
Ya P was done and when he was goin out n Cash was comin in he did start tryin 2 sound like them,Which is sad because he repped the Bay in a major way when he was comin out.

Anotha thing about P was his Marketing. Remember the different colored plastic cases?
99 Ways 2 Die had a banned cover that came out and he was forced to change that. The OG is worth a few bucks..there was alot of different c.d.'s No Limit put out that had new or were missing tracks when re-printed.

Check out this collection I been I N http://cgi.ebay.com/No-Limit-Record...140439456924?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item20b2d80c9c

Dec 8, 2009
Yeah I remember when these lost tapes came out.

So Speakin a dude how many people from No Limit died?

Wasn't Mac Murked?

Big Ed - Aids

Soulja Slim - Killed

I'm sure i'm missing a few but there always seemed to be some crazy shit happining to No Limit