the afgans are taking over

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2004
you guys must have a Fry's Electronics up there in Fremont LOL! cuz out here in O.C., I never see Afghan's in the streets, walk into Fry's and it's nothing but fuckin Afghan's! plays stinks too! LOL.

Feb 1, 2006
^^^^^^^ I had one in an old house. Loved it. Nothing like an AK-47 rug on the wall to welcome folks to your place. That UN one is the nicest one I've ever seen tho'!

Nov 1, 2004
NOW THATS JUST FUCKIN STUPID THEY HAVE TIES TO THE ROYAL FAMILY OF SAUDI ARABIA. OSAMA AND MOST OF HIS PEOPLE THAT RULED THAT COUNTRY ARE SAUDI ARABIAN. BESIDES THE FACT THAT THEY SPEAK ARABIC. NOT ALL ARABS ARE AFGHAN BUT ALL AFGHAN ARE ARAB THAT IS THE ORIGIN OF MOST ISLAMIC BLOODLINES.

This is straight BULLSHIT!!!

First of all Afghanistan was never ruled by any saudis. Whoever told you that was a complete idiot.

And second: Afghans are not arabs. And NO, afghans do not speak arabic, we speak PASHTO and DARI, both are languages of INDO-EUROPEAN origin that means same origin as german, english, russian, spanish and many other european countries.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This is straight BULLSHIT!!!

First of all Afghanistan was never ruled by any saudis. Whoever told you that was a complete idiot.

And second: Afghans are not arabs. And NO, afghans do not speak arabic, we speak PASHTO and DARI, both are languages of INDO-EUROPEAN origin that means same origin as german, english, russian, spanish and many other european countries.
For real, dude is all over it. I just spent 16 months in Afghanistan, in the area I was in all they spoke was Pashto and various different tribe only languages. A few of them would even diss Arabs. Hell Afghanistan isn't even in the fucking Middle East its in Southwest Asia, so is guess that would pretty much make them Asian before it would make them Arab. But if you talk to anybody from Afghanistan, they classify themselves as Afghan only, not Arab or anything else.

Nov 1, 2004
For real, dude is all over it. I just spent 16 months in Afghanistan, in the area I was in all they spoke was Pashto and various different tribe only languages. A few of them would even diss Arabs. Hell Afghanistan isn't even in the fucking Middle East its in Southwest Asia, so is guess that would pretty much make them Asian before it would make them Arab. But if you talk to anybody from Afghanistan, they classify themselves as Afghan only, not Arab or anything else.
You been there? Thats cool,

Which area have you been? Yeah Pashto is the first official language and Dari is the second. Other languages have no official status.

Pashto and Dari have even similarities with english. Many words are borrowed from arabic tho since arabs brought Islam to us. Before Islam the main religion of Afghanistan was Buddhism. Thats why those Buddha statues which were bombed away by Taleban. were located in central Afg. And many afghans diss arabs cuz they have been fought for centuries with each other.

Nov 1, 2004
djsincere510 said:
This sounds like info you can get off http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanistan
Lol @ wiki...

Im afghan and trust me I tell you this is for sure.

djsincere510 said:
But yea most Afghans are gonna claim "Persian" as their ethnicity
Actually very few afghans claim "persian". Pashtuns always claim "Pashto" lol. But I dont live on the US and dont know about those afghans who claim to be "Persian". Maybe they want to point out that they are not arabs.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You been there? Thats cool,

Which area have you been? Yeah Pashto is the first official language and Dari is the second. Other languages have no official status.

Pashto and Dari have even similarities with english. Many words are borrowed from arabic tho since arabs brought Islam to us. Before Islam the main religion of Afghanistan was Buddhism. Thats why those Buddha statues which were bombed away by Taleban. were located in central Afg. And many afghans diss arabs cuz they have been fought for centuries with each other.
I was in at this little village in the middle of nowhere called Nangalam in the Kunar Province next to the Korangal Valley. Its kinda northeast I guess.