the afgans are taking over

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 24, 2006
INPUT said:
Please, go read an educational book that doesn't come from the education system of the United States of America.

Afghans are from Afghanistan. Indians are from India. Native Americans are from a continent that was named after someone who didn't even fucking "discover" shit.

If this was a joke, the only thing funny about it is how stupid you made yourself look.

:dead: :dead: :dead:
and there u have it

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
You should try proving to yourself that you're worth humanities time you worthless fuck.

If you don't understand simple things like that, you should castrate yourself.

:confused:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Even in construction you have to understand certain things, like don't bang your fingers with the hammer. If he hasn't learned that Afghans are from AFGHANistan...and INDIAns are from INDIA...etc...he hasn't learned anything worth while...

Too bad the body regulates breathing when you pass out!

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
LMAOO now i wanna change my vote for 'most likely to have a thread backfire'.......

really tho, 'the afghans are taking over in fremont haha, i saw like a million indians there the other day'...........are you serious lmaoo....

Oct 13, 2004
Yall ain't never heard or seen F.A.G.? Fremont Afghan Gang? I seen a couple of them with stickers on there window,haha Shit was dumb funny.

Jan 4, 2007
i got afghan patnas, indian patnas, hindi patnas...most of is coo...some of em think they too gangsta tho...and they be jokin like they proud of 9/11 and shit that what get on my nerves

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
As long as they don't start adopting that crazy mentality and strapping dynamite to their chests blowing up busses and shit I'm all good with them. I'm sure the feds look at all arab communities in the U.S with a finely tuned microscope. I wouldn't be surprized if you see hella unmarked gov looking vehicles in cities like fremont. The small population of crazies are giving them people a bad name

Nov 2, 2002
jayda650 said:
As long as they don't start adopting that crazy mentality and strapping dynamite to their chests blowing up busses and shit I'm all good with them. I'm sure the feds look at all arab communities in the U.S with a finely tuned microscope. I wouldn't be surprized if you see hella unmarked gov looking vehicles in cities like fremont. The small population of crazies are giving them people a bad name

most the afghans in fremont are exiles from the 1980 war...they have nothing to do with terrorism and whats going on over there currently

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
WUT IS IT said:
oh shit!! i failed siccnessolgy!! damn it!!
no, you failed at being a smart individual with common sense. you sir, must drink the fluid from douche bags.

Nov 30, 2006
They've been took over Fremont.... They use to have a bunch of Afgan Cholo's in Alameda....lol

We use to think they were skraps cuz they would sport dickies and hair nets and shit but they were named habibi....lol