the afgans are taking over

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2006
gimpypimp said:
The whole bay area.....
Shit the whole United States.

When I flew back home to the ville from DC where I'm currently livin half of the aiport security was afghans. They were even wearing the towles on their heads while working. Felt akward but oh well.

Nov 2, 2002
Juggnoxalo said:
Shit the whole United States.

When I flew back home to the ville from DC where I'm currently livin half of the aiport security was afghans. They were even wearing the towles on their heads while working. Felt akward but oh well.

not all dark skinned people are afghans....
by the way, Arabs arent afghans.
Afghans are people that ccome from afghanistan, which is not a arab country

Aug 19, 2006
Rusto said:
not all dark skinned people are afghans....
by the way, Arabs arent afghans.
Afghans are people that ccome from afghanistan, which is not a arab country
NOW THATS JUST FUCKIN STUPID THEY HAVE TIES TO THE ROYAL FAMILY OF SAUDI ARABIA. OSAMA AND MOST OF HIS PEOPLE THAT RULED THAT COUNTRY ARE SAUDI ARABIAN. BESIDES THE FACT THAT THEY SPEAK ARABIC. NOT ALL ARABS ARE AFGHAN BUT ALL AFGHAN ARE ARAB THAT IS THE ORIGIN OF MOST ISLAMIC BLOODLINES.

Nov 2, 2002
1OLB4 said:
NOW THATS JUST FUCKIN STUPID THEY HAVE TIES TO THE ROYAL FAMILY OF SAUDI ARABIA. OSAMA AND MOST OF HIS PEOPLE THAT RULED THAT COUNTRY ARE SAUDI ARABIAN. BESIDES THE FACT THAT THEY SPEAK ARABIC. NOT ALL ARABS ARE AFGHAN BUT ALL AFGHAN ARE ARAB THAT IS THE ORIGIN OF MOST ISLAMIC BLOODLINES.
no fool, native afghans DO NOT speak arabic
look it up

so, because they "have ties" to saudi arabia, that makes them arab? please

Nov 2, 2002
Languages: Afghan Persian or Dari (official) 50%, Pashtu (official) 35%, Turkic languages (primarily Uzbek and Turkmen) 11%, 30 minor languages (primarily Balochi and Pashai) 4%, much bilingualism

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
WUT IS IT said:
in fremont haha, i saw like a million indians there the other day
Please, go read an educational book that doesn't come from the education system of the United States of America.

Afghans are from Afghanistan. Indians are from India. Native Americans are from a continent that was named after someone who didn't even fucking "discover" shit.

If this was a joke, the only thing funny about it is how stupid you made yourself look.

:dead: :dead: :dead: