Tech N9ne talks about how he couldn't go to the Bay after Mac Dre passed.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2011
Dude Lets see how many people here would fuck your moms brains out.

I would be first in the que bitch ass sand coon

u keep postin that same pic of my moms from over a decade ago LOL

every1 would prolly fuck ur mama too if u posted some pics of her from back n the day

on second thought, scratch that..it takes a tore up crackwhore to have a son as gutless as u

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Does it matter if more white people listen to Tech than black people? Is it a reason to not listen to him?

I think we need to stop dividing people with different colour. The more you bring up the difference between white and black people the longer these problems will exist. We need to start looking at each other as one race because whatever colour you are we are all human.

Props: timebomb
May 4, 2002
Techs music does suck, IMO he's lbetter on other peoples tracks.I bought his AP album and that was the worst shit I've ever heard.

I was at a party in Santa Cruz ( they love tech) and they started playing his album. It was one of the funniest moments I've seen.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I bought Absolute Power when it came out and thought it was pretty good at the time. That was 11 years ago. I since think its one of his worst albums. If you havent checked out anything else by him you're definitely missing out.

Props: S.SAVAGE

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
so i didnt care to play the video.. but am wondering:
why couldnt he go the bay? was he and his security scared he would be targeted?
did the airlines ban him? wtf going on here...

Jun 5, 2004
I cant remember which album i bought, its the one with that "ima playa ima playa"... I went n bought it cuz it got good reviews, played it and was like wtf its wack besides like 2 songs... Hes a hella good rapper but his style of music aint my taste... I dont like that singing orchestra shit, and i dont like that "dubdud ddbdbaud-CHOP dududududud-CHOP". Ur not a ninja tech lol

Its like other ppl say, his older shits dope and hes coo on other peoples songs but i dont really like his beats and his song styles... Not hatin just aint my style, i cant be rollin thru my hood bumpin psycho bitch lol

Its not cuz i think its only for white people and didnt give it a try lol... But u have to admit it is geared towards a white audience. He named the label after jim morrisons and the doors song... And theres nothin wrong that tho cuz like mars said most rap fans are white... I cant knock his hustle. Hes jus targeting a audience, and people hate on icp and whatever but they have the biggest fanbase in underground rap, globally, so y not fuck wit them i probaly would too

Jan 18, 2006
If that statistic about 98% are white that buy the music is indeed true that would definitely kill the Souths whole "we support our own" bullshit they been saying for years. Its mostly black folks that say that so........

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2011
You couldn't fill a full length Tech N9Ne album of all classics but you could probably come close a d that's better then most can say. Trapped in a psychos body is still my #1 tech song of all time

Props: L.D.S.
May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
tech nine is wack as fuck.
I agree 100%. You could make the argument that Tech is the most talented rapper of all time. But he can't make a good song or classic album to save his life. I keep making the mistake of purchasing his music hoping it will get better but it never does. His label is titled correctly cause his music is just strange. I don't understand how people can get into it honestly. . .