Tech N9ne Speaks on State Of Hip Hop, Album And More

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
did u even read it. how in anyway is he bowing down to the industry. he said he likes soulja boy's music to dance to, i cant see him dacing to immortal technique lol.
For some reason, when I thought of dancing to Immortal Technique, I thought of a Mexican restaurant and people dancing to Salsa music lmao, even though IT is Peruvian :knockout:

Dec 14, 2005
I don't think he's gotta worry about accusations of doing things for commercial appeal.
word...i dont think Tech is changing his game up....hes changing THE game up...

You also must remember that Tech is always evolving...hes got so many different styles..

Anghellic, Absolute Power and Everready are "The King The Clown and The G"

each side of him is showcased in every album...

The King (Anghellic) got his philosophies out there to the world...and created a following

The Clown (Absolute Power) is the result of the Kings reign...hes gone through the tough times...and this brings out the party animal in him..

The G (Everready) the G in him has always been prevalent throughout the albums..as was the king and clown...only stupid people didnt read the book...they just looked at the cover....but this is where he breaks through and shows everyone just how fuckin G he is...while still being TECH N9NE....

The King The Clown and The G

Oct 25, 2006

You also must remember that Tech is always evolving...hes got so many different styles..

The King (Anghellic) got his philosophies out there to the world...and created a following

The Clown (Absolute Power) is the result of the Kings reign...hes gone through the tough times...and this brings out the party animal in him..

The G (Everready) the G in him has always been prevalent throughout the albums..as was the king and clown...only stupid people didnt read the book...they just looked at the cover....but this is where he breaks through and shows everyone just how fuckin G he is...while still being TECH N9NE....

Wow, and I thought I was the only one who read the Everready booklet. I guess I'm sadly mistaken :cheeky:

Nov 7, 2006

How has Tech affected the game?

and please
everybody knows all that King,Clown,G shit. Some of us just don't hang onto Tech's every word. Of course Tech is "changing"(evolving), some of us just seeing him differently. Some of us are <3<3techn9ne4ever<3<3.

and pfft, nobody is expecting to hear Immortal Technique in the club, his music isn't for that. Does that mean you lower the standard for party music? Does that mean bullshit is acceptable just because the rapper decides to "rap" about the usual bullshit poorly just because the beat is different? And does that mean its okay to overdose the people with just that kind of music?

Bunch of niggas always saying "just be proud that another youngin is making money the right way and staying out of the streets"

fuck that, get a damn job. Everybody's tryna be a damn rapper these days.

Feb 4, 2008
Good read. I feel Tech on this one. Why hate on these other cats really? Is it because its not fair for you to be super dope and see these clowns winning?!! Life's not fair! I think the most influential and realest artist always know that and overlook the bullshit. And just grind harder with their shit. Big Up to Tech! Killer will be tha shit!

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
How has Tech affected the game?

and please
everybody knows all that King,Clown,G shit. Some of us just don't hang onto Tech's every word. Of course Tech is "changing"(evolving), some of us just seeing him differently. Some of us are <3<3techn9ne4ever<3<3.

and pfft, nobody is expecting to hear Immortal Technique in the club, his music isn't for that. Does that mean you lower the standard for party music? Does that mean bullshit is acceptable just because the rapper decides to "rap" about the usual bullshit poorly just because the beat is different? And does that mean its okay to overdose the people with just that kind of music?

Bunch of niggas always saying "just be proud that another youngin is making money the right way and staying out of the streets"

fuck that, get a damn job. Everybody's tryna be a damn rapper these days.
Haha for real. This cat knows what's up.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
How could you say tech is changing the game... when IF you find someone who knows who tech n9ne is, they usually think he's a band...

Yall are so fucking fucked up

Nov 14, 2002

You are SO fucking lame. Wow.

Nov 14, 2002
Maybe 4 years ago kats around here used to be like "You like Tech N9ne? Yeah I like them too".

But now I don't talk to fucking squares so I don't get that anymore.