Tech N9ne Ego Trippin - Bad Season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
It was OKAY. Nothing phenomenal, and that beat was shit. And fuck a DJ repeating a verse over, that shit just kills a song for me. Tech's on point, but that track has to go.

Dec 14, 2005
I kinda like the simple beats theyre using on this.. lets Tech play around more with wordplay and punchlines.. plus hes tearing that shit a new asshole.. mad energy

Mar 13, 2006
Thought both tracks, this one and bad season, were dope. I haven't been keeping up on Tech as much lately, so this is the first time I heard about this mixtape. Good exposure for Tech. But, I don't know if I like the idea of Who Kid yelling shit all the time over Tech songs. It's not to bad over these 2 songs, but some DJs are annoying as hell.

Feb 18, 2006
I kinda like the simple beats theyre using on this.. lets Tech play around more with wordplay and punchlines.. plus hes tearing that shit a new asshole.. mad energy
I kinda figured they would be useing simple beats after all this is a mixtape y drop $$$ on beats that are going on a free mixtape.

and like said above im glad they used simple beats for this shows off techs flow better but in no way would i want the simple beats to continue further than mixtapes imo