Tech N9ne Ego Trippin - Bad Season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2006
I dig that song sounds like its back to basics. Some of the beats he has been using have too much going on and feel too specific. the reminds me of older, rawer shit. the song is dope on the strength of him. and he's finally got a song with a good hook

Oct 25, 2006
The wake up show "freestyles" are wayyy better than this. That was like 5-6 or more different beats thrown together and Tech bustin a unique rap on each. This, well, isn't even close...

Jan 8, 2006
What the fuck is glop? I thought he said guap. Then again maybe it was guac, as in guacamole.. mmm guac
you are right.... it is guap. back in high school i remember (for some strange reason) my home economics teacher calling biscuit dough "glop". I figured Tech said glop because the next line he says "bread is his fetish"

but now i hear him definitely saying "guap"... which is a slang term for a huge amount of cash!

Dec 14, 2005
WHOO KIDD is a legend in NewYork.......

I was bumpin Whoo Kid mixtapes in 98....

Dude put's out hot shit...

For sure, dudes been around for a while. If anything, Tech should do this just because of the east coast recognition. Dudes in Boston are hip to Tech for the most part but NY is another story.