TANK BIZNESS!!!SOUTH BAY REP'D RIGHT! FRONT/BACK COVER! TRACKLIST!!! FEATURES!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
SILENCE -WILL U MAKE IT AVAILABLE ON ITUNES? OR PUT UP THE WHOLE ALBUM FOR SALE ON DOWNLOAD? I AINT BOUT TO ORDER IT OVERSEAS HERE..POSTAL IN THE MILITARY ALWAYS LAGS...

Feb 28, 2007
Fa those of you who dont know im new ta these forums and it was only rite that my first post was on this thread. My lil cuzzo killakali laced me wit game and he got me hooked on you bruh. Ima copp that mixtape and ima slapp that shit so hard. Keep doin wut ur doin its nothin but love.

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
BotomOFdaBay408 said:
Fa those of you who dont know im new ta these forums and it was only rite that my first post was on this thread. My lil cuzzo killakali laced me wit game and he got me hooked on you bruh. Ima copp that mixtape and ima slapp that shit so hard. Keep doin wut ur doin its nothin but love.

Appreciate it potna!!! We doin it MONSTA this time around. Spread the word!!! Startin SUNDAY 4/08 ITS TANK BIZZ...

WHere do yall go to buy your music in SAN JOSE???

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
BotomOFdaBay408 said:
Oh fasihig get this shark movement started, and as for gettin music I dont even know where ta go since they closed tower down on tha south by oakridge.

Yeea mayne. Where else folks get their music at in SJ, besides LIMEWIRE ya cheap fuckaz!? lol

Rasputin's, Streetlight....

Feb 10, 2006
SILENCE AND WORLDWISE ON THE RADIO TODAY 4/7

2-3PM PACIFIC TIME. TUNE IN BAY AREA TO 103.3 FM OR WORLDWIDE @ WWW.KSCU.ORG AS YOUR DUDES WILL BE PROMOTIN THE TANK BIZNESS ON 'THE SHOW' WITH VICK N' NESS...

TANK BIZNESS DROPPIN TOMORROW 4/08.

Feb 10, 2006
DJ WORLDWISE AND SILENCE ON RADIO 1 HOUR!!!

2-3PM PACIFIC TIME. TUNE IN BAY AREA TO 103.3 FM OR WORLDWIDE @ WWW.KSCU.ORG AS YOUR DUDES WILL BE PROMOTIN THE TANK BIZNESS ON 'THE SHOW' WITH VICK N' NESS...

TANK BIZNESS DROPPIN TOMORROW 4/08..

Apr 18, 2005
It was koo meetn up wit you fam. Lemme jus say SILENCE IS ON HIS GRIND wit this one. I got a grip of folkx wantin' this mixtape already.

FUX WIT SILENCE & THIS MIXTAPE YALL. SHIT'S 408% FIREEEE!

& anyone thats wantin' to do somethin' tonight, hit krazy koyote in Gilroy to see Silence get down.

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
KillaKali said:
It was koo meetn up wit you fam. Lemme jus say SILENCE IS ON HIS GRIND wit this one. I got a grip of folkx wantin' this mixtape already.

FUX WIT SILENCE & THIS MIXTAPE YALL. SHIT'S 408% FIREEEE!

& anyone thats wantin' to do somethin' tonight, hit krazy koyote in Gilroy to see Silence get down.
Fasho. Good lookin KILLA. ITS HERRRRE!!!!!!!!!

On the EASTSIDE HITTUP GEN-X CLOTHING ON WHITE ROAD and STORY
OR if ya want that good joog HOLLA AT MY POTNAS grindin em off, over in VERDE and in the Stop N SHop Liquor Store parking lot on McKee and Jackson

****New EDIT. Just Updated Workmen's in Eastridge is carrying it!!!****

ON THE SOUTHSIDE hittup Streetlight. Rasputins has it and will put it in the NEW RELEASES section next TUESDAY.

SJ UP!!! LETS GETIT www.myspace.com/tankbizness408

Oct 25, 2006
AY HOMIE I JUST FINISHED LISTENIN TO DA CD AND IT SLAPPS SO FUCKIN HARD.... DAMN, THIS SHIT JUST BROUGHT UP MY RESPECT FOR SAN JO TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL, YALL GETTIN SLEPT ON BUT U GOT SOME TALENT FOR REALS, ONCE AGAIN BIG UPS TO DA HOMIE SILENCE FOR GETTIN ME AND MY UP AND DOWN RECORDZ FAM ON THIS TRACK #20, THIS SHIT IS AN INSTANT CLASSIC HOMIE FOREAL