TANK BIZNESS!!!SOUTH BAY REP'D RIGHT! FRONT/BACK COVER! TRACKLIST!!! FEATURES!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
FEATURES INCLUDE:
SILENCE, GANGSTA REESE,
JAY SMITH "SMITTY GRANDS",
STIK GILATINE, TRAXAMILLION, IZZ THIZZ,
LES GIMIX, JUS DRE INT'L, BLAYZE MCKEE,
DEM-ONE, YUNG ATLAS...and many more

For A Sneak Peek HIT UP...
www.myspace.com/tankbizness408

LETS GET IT!!!

Apr 18, 2005
CHYEAAA. Got the first post to drop & I'm already sayin' THIS IS GONNA KNOCK SO FUCKIN' HARD! off top. & I aint even heard it yet! I see some heavy hittin' sharks featured on it. Whens it droppin' mayn?& where can we copp?? You knw I been slumpin' you since I first heard a Silence track. Get @ me wit the info mayn.

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
BIG SHOUT TO MY DUDE WORLDWISE AND THE MIXTAPE MOBB!!

By the way, on the low...I Did the grafix my damn self. If anyone needs grafix pm me anytime.

@Trajik. Appreciate the support fam

@STIK. Good lookin on gettin down with the project peeeimp. I got nothin but respect for that M CAMP grind!

@REESE LOC Good lookin. You Already know famlee.

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
@Young Brew and HYLITE. Good lookin kinfolk. You won't be dissapointed. THA Maafuckin INTRO alone is worth the bread!!!!

@Mr CLeen "MAC". Tryn to grind it out like yall ma nigg. Lemme know how that show went the other day. I been outta town for a minute.

Oh and KILLA KALI, it should be in stores in 2-3 weeks or so. We been pushin it back a lil but it'll be worth the wait...

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
DJ ambidekstres said:
all these posters in BART sayin they aint heard anything from south bay artist!!! pick this one up , youll change your mind!! then cop anything from the MIXTAPE MOBB you beezy
Good Lookin Ambidex! 'Preciate the dup' plugg too...
Rilly TALK! We hand picked the joints on here...nothin but spitterz all the way thru. SHout to TRAX, SMITTY, IZZ and them too. They contributed some Crack Knock!!!