TANK BIZNESS!!!SOUTH BAY REP'D RIGHT! FRONT/BACK COVER! TRACKLIST!!! FEATURES!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
THIS CD GON BE STUPID CRACKIN HOMIE, BIG UPS FOR PUTTIN ME AND THE UP AND DOWN RECORDZ FAM UP ON THERE ON THAT TRACK #20 DUMB IN MY OWN WAY THATS A SLAP FO SHO, AND THE OTHER TRACKS I HERD THRU MONK ARE SLAPPIN HOMIE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, I GOT HOMIES OVER HERE ON THE WEST BAY 650 DIGGIN YO SHIT TOO WE NEED TO SEE WAS UP WIT SOME MORE COLLABS

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
@Snuka
Appreciate that cuzzinuvmine. Yeah the cd is knock all the way thru. The myspace page only has 1 original on there, but the mixtape is HALF exclusive originals!

@Khamenei
Man good lookin peeimp. I checked out your site. Thas big kinfolk. I ddnt even know Poland had it crackin out there. We might haff to do a TANK BIZNESS TOUR huh??? Real talk hit me on the pm with your email address...

@Filthy
Good looks folks. I wanna hear some of that new slap too. We gotta get a collab goin.

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
MUDO LOC.
All day fam. You know I support yall maayne. I was just in with FADEDMONK last night. I'll get at yall soon as the pduct is finished bruh

KILLA. Appreciate. We gotta put you as head of marketin or somethin bruh. You put the size 70 text on niggas huh?! lol

Sonic. Good look cutthroat. It'll be in Rasputin's, StreetLight Records, Gen-X clothing and in a hood cornerstore near you!!!

Apr 18, 2005
SILENCE said:
MUDO LOC.
All day fam. You know I support yall maayne. I was just in with FADEDMONK last night. I'll get at yall soon as the pduct is finished bruh

KILLA. Appreciate. We gotta put you as head of marketin or somethin bruh. You put the size 70 text on niggas huh?! lol

Sonic. Good look cutthroat. It'll be in Rasputin's, StreetLight Records, Gen-X clothing and in a hood cornerstore near you!!!
Haha fasho mayn label me as the Zae's human mascot. LOL, I support my hometeam before anythin' else. But ey, when's this droppin?? Lemme knw when you in the Zae so I can copp this off you. Also,lace me on your AIM. I needa get at you for a sec.