T-lowe – young g’s represses – be aware of french collectors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
the repress has the following ringcode: 4058 - NG01RE1 121312

this is his Morganes adress:

morgane1158[USER=23184]@hot[/USER]mail.com
Morgane Mimingen Famille Sausy
15 rue alphonse daudet
54750 Trieux
FRANCE

Be aware of this french „collector“. He sent me some pics of his CD’s and I was interested in a T-Lowe – Young G’s OG (nobody knew there was a repress back then). I’ve contacted him and he told me it takes a few weeks until he is „ready for the trade“. This was in december 2012.
He contacted me 3 months later and told me he was ready for the trade. I sent him 2 CD’s from my collection and I received the T-Lowe 1 week later. I was happy I finally got my hands on a copy of that album.

Suddenly two copies of that T-Lowe appeared on eBay by a french seller (esteban59gangsta187) and a friend of mine had e-mail contact with a french guy that claimed to sell him a T-Lowe OG. Tthat made me a little bit suspicious.

It now turned out that all those T-Lowe CD’s are represses with a different ringcode. The OG has a RAINBO ringcode.
I’ve contacted this „Morgane“ collector several times but he isn’t responding to any messages.
I’ll post up his adress and the ringcode of the repress soon.

Last edited:
May 21, 2011
i'm don esteban on eBay. What's your problem? i have never trade with you t lowe against 2 cds. and i have not had my t lowe cd in december. only in march 2013!!! And secondly, i have had more information. My t lowe cd is an og 2nd press . It comes directly from dallas!! it's not a fake. If you have done a deal with another guy that telling you it's the 1st press it's not me. Contact your real seller!!! and don't speak on me. On eBay , yes i have sold 2 cds but i give pictures and ringcode. i never tell that's the 1st press because i don't know if it was the first or the second press.

i leave in roost warendin in France next to douai in the north of France. If you have done a deal with another guy don't tell it's me. ok? i don't appreciate

May 22, 2002
I said that I traded with a french guy, whose e-mail adress is morgane1158@hotmail.com

I didn't say anything about you except that you are selling represses or to say it in your words "og 2nd presses" (whatever that's supposed to mean). Just to let people know who think that this is the first press you're selling.

Props: hEaTa

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
Damn for a second i thought the other t-lowe had an another album i'd never heard of...

I get so tired of people trying to pass of represses as og's. The people who want these obscure albums know to check ringcodes so i dont know who they think theyre fooling. And the damage to their reputation doesnt seem worth it.

Jul 22, 2010
In a way they have been driven to say things like OG 2nd press because of the bootleg problem.

Either that, or some misuse the term to pass off a bootleg as a legit 2nd press.

Apr 21, 2004
Sorry guys but i am not In the cd sales business since a while. The last cds i sold are 2 Bum og (on siccness) and 30 cdr press of Bum + 30 cdr press of jr Mack and 30 cdr press of disturbed young hustlas to 2 french resellers. Ogs and repress were on the same package shipped by Brian aka big bum. The 2 guys who bought the cdrs knew what they were buying.. Regarding t Lowe, i dont know the real source... The seller told me second press, he showed me a pic of the box with nugame records sticker on it but he refused to tell me the name of his contact but to be honnest i dont care, i have my Og press bought to bayfunkk couple years ago...
For the rest, haters can speak, peops who dealt with me here know i'm legit.
If you want to contact a fraudulent french seller who sold BUM, you can contact david57270[USER=18391]@LIVE[/USER].fr, his real email adress...

it seems that rap collecting is going crazy...right now there are some very rare cds and tapes near the end of auction really cheap(maybe they will go higher than now,but not so high) and last week somebody payed 150 $ for a cd r press of fat 4 ever
a person here offered 2 me 200 shipped for g som - who's got my back cd when kingdom cd from 98(it's not 96 like written in auction)went higher than 300
i don't care to sell cheap my doubles that i know are rare(dino,g som,polar bear tape),i'll keep them..... but i hate 2 see stuff absolutely not rare going for hundreds
bootlegs, 2nd presses from 2013 goes for more than original old tapes and cds
this means disinformation about albums,fuckin the market for honest sellers....i don't understand ebay no more some ppls are fuckin everything
this is shady bisness.......

Last edited:
just to be clear....i like 2 win a good auction of a rare cd or tape for a cheap price that's the market,but i wonder why ppls (read shady sellers) makes everything expensive....
i mean for example why street thugs or pistol cd money and the power(super dope cds and wanted by many and i want to buy so bad them 'cause i still miss them)can be considered more rare and goes high when some old tapes from texas ,nola or tenn goes cheap...it's obvious that these 2 cds got a lot of copies pressed( iread about old pistol cds that his first 3 cds sold hundred thousand copies...so....)
i buy stuff i like, i never re sell( i just sell some doubles) and i also buy some unknown stuff 'cause i'm curious and i like 2 dig.....
and now watching ebay and i'm paranoid about bootlegs or indo-type-press(nothing personal indo)made by rappers that now are aware that their old stuff is wanted by some crazy collectors around the world
most of us still see digging as a passion,some as a serious job(mikal aka sincere give food to his family),baydog aka crime life always comes out with unknow stuff,999 ways brought us lot of super dope stuff...and these just to make few names..there are lot of serious ppls still in the game we don't need repress-bootleg sellers...we need honest sellers and honest buyers

and damn at least i travelled the ocean ,went to nola,enjoyed the city and culture,enjoyed the jazz evrywhere,walked through the 3rd ward ,9th ward,some of the 5th and 7th to build my collection of NOLA stuff....i didn't became a facebook-myspace-youtube digger
these type of ppls just love $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ not rap or hip hop culture
they are not diggers they are just disturbing fake groupies of some rappers they don't like rap they just want to have the cd or tape that nobody have not good cd..they want some that nobody have....rip it and re sell.......
DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MP3 COLLECTORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEN THEY PUT A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE WITH WRONG INFOS,WRONG YEAR OF PRESS WRONG CITY,WRONG STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I HATE THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
i make some mystake on my blogs but when i found the right info i correct.....(i still have mr money loc under cleveland 'cause he was on stoney burke even if he's from LBC....HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHE)

Jan 6, 2003
In a way they have been driven to say things like OG 2nd press because of the bootleg problem.

Either that, or some misuse the term to pass off a bootleg as a legit 2nd press.
They mix the terms "OG" and authorized/legit or they define OG as a release which is completely identical to the OG, not added any bonus tracks etc. Both are wrong.

Don't know if they do this purposedly or just don't know the definition but if you write such a thing as OG 2nd press your item will be sold to somebody else, not to me.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
i think OG means not cd-r so this way they can sell a 2013 press as the first press...the guy that sold fat 4 ever cd-r wrote it's og but i don't know if it's first press...FRAUDOLENT sellers nothing more

Yeah, it's short for original. That could mean just the fact that it's not a bootleg or it could mean original release.