T-lowe – young g’s represses – be aware of french collectors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
there's another fake T-Lowe auction E @Ebay right now ...please help spreading the word about the repress to other collectors!

May 22, 2002
this is the response of a buyer on another forum:

I was 1 of the unfortunate people to have paid the price on this from ebay user esteban59gangsta187.
A couple of things:
1) The track order on this "reissue" is wrong. Tracks 2 and 4 are switched.
2) The names of the tracks do not come up during play, it only says AudioTrack1 etc. No song titles.
Be wary of buying from this guy. He doesn't say it's a reissue in his listing. He claims that's it's from the artist. I live in Dallas and know T-Lowe and will confirm if that's true.
The seller claims it's not his responsibility to let buyers know if it's a reissue or original. So who knows if anything he sells is real or fake. Be wary.

Jan 6, 2003
The shadiest I know is when sellers only write the ring code instead of stating that it is a reissue. Plus after that when they claim that it's not their responsibility to let anybody know whether the CD THEY sell is a reissue or not. Still they have the nerve to cry on boards about shady buyers who file claims when they realize the seller have let out info about the item.

the rule is as simple as that: Write everything relevant that you know about the fucking release! don't try any clever terminology -just write all the info needed and be honest. How difficult is that? Otherwise you will get it back right in your face. Not necessarily for this or that release but sooner or later the ball will bounce back

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
Another thing i hate when sellers put og next to the label that rereleased an album. Ie click down and dirty OG jive release. Pretty lame. And even if they trick some people theyre going to lose big collectors business.

Jaybiz on here always has the latest sleezy listing trends.

Last edited:

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
And the same sellers who list OG second press!!! Always post 10 ringcode pics when theyre selling a legit og cd after making a bunch of vague listings for reissues

Props: Snakegang
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Truth

The shadiest I know is when sellers only write the ring code instead of stating that it is a reissue. Plus after that when they claim that it's not their responsibility to let anybody know whether the CD THEY sell is a reissue or not. Still they have the nerve to cry on boards about shady buyers who file claims when they realize the seller have let out info about the item.

the rule is as simple as that: Write everything relevant that you know about the fucking release! don't try any clever terminology -just write all the info needed and be honest. How difficult is that? Otherwise you will get it back right in your face. Not necessarily for this or that release but sooner or later the ball will bounce back

This is the truth. I see a lot of messed up selling practices these days. Yes, my prices may be high, but I don't have to lie to kick it.

It's best to be honest about which version the CD/tape/vinyl is that you're selling and a very good description of the condition. The rest is up to the buyer. Let the buyer choose whether or not he/she wants to buy it, but give them the proper information first. It's not a hard thing to do. You won't believe how many people will still buy your item, even if it's not the OG. Believe me, I like all versions of a CD.

Stop all of this OG shit if it's not truly the OG. It's beyond ridiculous.

Just my .02 cents on this topic.

Last edited:
Props: Flowjob
Jul 22, 2010
Psychocialman, thx a lot for the photo.. Well, by looking at it I can tell you that it is a legit pressing by RAINBO Records, since about 2003 (after a long time of not putting any dates in their ringcodes like the old days) Rainbo began putting them in again.. so you see that number 121312, that will be 13th December 2012.... A very recent repressing. - Maybe that explains the delay you had since December in trying to get your hands on it...whether T-Lowe has authorized it or not?

Last edited:
Props: Snakegang
May 27, 2006
this is what happened. anthony metz aka westcoast18 contacted t-lowe & his people and asked if they had ogs left. t-lowe had none but anthony metz told him to repress the cd lookin like the og and he would buy it for a price t-lowe makes a small win with the repress. of course he didnt told t-lowe that he will try to sell the cd for 100s of $$ to jack collectors.
after he told t-lowe & his peeps many times to repress the cd they finally did it. shipped boxes with the repress to anthony metz in france and anthony metz started selling those represses to resellers.
i dont think he told those resellers it was just represses so we cant blame the people named in this thread.

but we can blame anthony metz. since years hes responsible for bootleggs, rereleases sold with false descriptions etc

the t-lowe might be done by the artist himself (even tho only because of the bad intentions of anthony metz and of course t-lowe never had rereleased this cd on his own and also not if he had knew anthony metz will try to fuck up collectors with it) but i know atleast 2 more releases anthony metz bootlegged within the last months on his own without permission of the artists.

people have to realize if he is not erased in 5-10 years there will be bootlegges & rereleases of so much stuff, and some of it is ultra rare so most people never seen the og and cant divide anymore what is og or rerelease.

if you got his address please post it here!! everybody should point his finger at this punk and give him absolutely no room !!!

Last edited:
May 27, 2006
i tell you in email, many respected ebay sellers sold those bootleggs and im sure anthony metz didnt told none of em what they was so he fucked them all over. so everybody who buys from him should question himself if he likes to be played.
its things nobody had in hand before so nobody could see the difference. meanwhile even on discogs are scans of the bootlegg anthony metz made because nobody ever seen the real og and people thought his bootleggs are ogs.

think about what this dude does to oop rap if he can continue?
everybody should work together against him hes like cancer to this community of oop rap collectors/sellers and needs to be stamped out.