SummerSlam 2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Seems like lesnar dont even wrestle no more he only do ufc moves now. I guess for 5 million dollars he cameback to look like a bully and to job. If hunter dont win tonite then this storyline was pointless

Jan 18, 2006
Could be wrong but they had Brock win to make it be HHH's last match. Brock cant lose all his matches that would be pointless for him returning to WWE and at least HHH wasn't selfish for once and allowed it to happen

Jan 18, 2006
It ended like 10 minutes early too, lol they can stretch out boring ass Raw for 3 hours and 7 minutes yet cant even make there ppv go the full 3 hours

Feb 8, 2003
yep i agree I think this was triple H in ring retirement. He probaly do the speech tomorrow night. I guess next thing for Brock is The Undertaker streak at wrestlemania. It would be crazy as hell if Brock ends the streak and retires taker. but I doubt the streak will be broken.

Jul 25, 2007
Could be wrong but they had Brock win to make it be HHH's last match. Brock cant lose all his matches that would be pointless for him returning to WWE and at least HHH wasn't selfish for once and allowed it to happen
Yea but at least make it more exciting. Like have HHH accidentally knock out the ref. Lex Luger comes out of no where and hits Lesnar with a steel chair. As HHH is trying to pin him, have Buff Bagwell fly in and beat the shit outta HHH. Then he help Lesnar get on top of HHH and help the Ref get up for the count. Game Over.

Feb 8, 2003
Yea but at least make it more exciting. Like have HHH accidentally knock out the ref. Lex Luger comes out of no where and hits Lesnar with a steel chair. As HHH is trying to pin him, have Buff Bagwell fly in and beat the shit outta HHH. Then he help Lesnar get on top of HHH and help the Ref get up for the count. Game Over.
lex luger wont be returning or taking no more bumps in this lifetime. He still crippled and can barely walk without a cane

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i see what you sayin fam.
thats what me and Ces been saying on here. what happened to the run ins?! what a nice way for batista to come back, then cost him this match!
Vince is the Al davis of wrestling. however once he passes on, i dont know how better it would get with HHH and Stephanie at the helm.
msg to Vince, this is wrestling not a boxing match or ufc. shit needs to be larger than life, not a snooze fest!